Aftermath

Zoro woke up to the sunlight. He noticed a weight in his arm and saw Sanji resting on it. He remembered what happend the night before and smiled.

He dressed and dressed Sanji afterwards. And carried him to Chopper's clinic and placed him on the bed. He placed a blanket on the blonde and his reflex made him kiss Sanji's forehead before getting back to the birds nest and started his morning workout.

- - -

Sanji woke up in the clinic, his whole body was sore, emphasizing on his rear. But he knew fully well what happened. He knew what happened to him, though what happened to him at the casino was a bit fuzzy, he knew what happened, and of course, how he was treated.

His face flushing red at the memory of last night. He stretched and with a few "Ouch"s, he went to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast.

- - -

Luffy woke up sniffing nice smell of food and headed to the kitchen. To his surprise the cook was there, preparing what you could call a feast. Well, Zoro was able to bring home the supplies the bought at the market. Nami, Robin and Franky were already awake and drinking coffee. Luffy ran and gave Sanji a bone crushing hug. "You're back! You're back!"

Sanji chuckled "Hey I'm cooking! Go sit yourself or your food's gonna taste bad!" And so Luffy excitedly ran to sit, and sang as he wait for the food.

The same surprise hugs were given by Usopp and Brook and so Sanji gave the a good kick. As for Chopper's surprised hug, Sanji hugged him back, earning a pout from Usopp and Brook, if you can imagine Brook pouting.

"Thank you, for taking care of me." Sanji helped chopper sit. "Not me, Zoro's the one who cured you." Chopped nonchalantly answered. Hearing Zoro's name made blush run up to his cheeks and ears. After calling everyone for braeakfast,everyone gathered at the dining table, as for Zoro, he was seated not so far from Sanji, but far enough that he could not notice Sanji's intense blushing. He looked normal, too normal even.

Sanji raised his wine glass, glancing at everyone except for the moss head he could not look at in the eye. "Thank you everyone, for believing that I could be saved. And for saving me, even though my condition seemed hopeless. I will sure repay you all by better food in your table." And everyone cheered. "Nothing compares to Sanji's cooking afterall!" Luffy cheered and ate back at his big chunk of meat. They all continued their meal, celebrating with good food and music. With just a minimal change, Sanji and Zoro were not talking at all. Not that it wasn't natural, but Sanji could not even yell at him for taking too much onigiri. Everytime he tried to speak, no sound comes out. He just sighed, thinking all that onigiri could be payment, for doing him. And so Sanji could not possibly look at the man who laid him. And who he's gonna dream every night.

- - -

Nami and Robin, who were sensitive when sleeping, actually woke up at the noises being made at the crow's nest that night. They woke up and went out to see Chopper guarding below with earmuffs in. Chopper then saw the two and took them to his office and explained them his theory. They both understood even with all the shocked faces and asked for earplugs. They just went back to their quarters with earplugs on, and slept.

And back at present, they looked at the two men, and just laughed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Oh ye they ain't together in this book. Nawp. Haha! If I feel like it I might do a book 2? If anyone want it? (Please do a vote, and also I am open to constructive criticism, I need one.)

Byeee. Thank you so much for reading this. This is my furst time lol. ( ̄3 ̄)

Update: Book 2 "Bottled Feelings" is available with its first few chapters! Thank you for reading this book!
^_^