Day Dreaming

Zoro doesn't have anything to do. But to continue watching the blonde's performance.

If Sanji was sane doing all those dances, he probably is laughing his ass off until he choked. But no, it is not the Sanji he knew. It was a blonde guy who looked like Sanji who's dancing his but off and selling himself.

Looking intently, he notice the way Sanji moves on the pole. He never knew Sanji could do pole dancing. Well, maybe that is a result of inhaling that drug, you get to awaken certain talents.

But he was thinking,

Sanji's quite hot while dancing,
I won't mind him dancing like that on me.

Realizing what he just thought, he shrugged it and thought he was crazy.

Yet he did not, or maybe he cannot, remove his eyes off of that man. Sanji has a thin, slim body perfect as a bottom for him. He mentally drooled at the thought of fucking that man. He already knew Sanji had a nice build fit for his sexy body, those toned muscles has developed after their two years of training. His legs are wrapped around the pole but Zoro was thinking how it would look like if Sanji's long legs were wrapped around his lower part while he pound against the blonde.

He swallowed a huge amount of saliva trying to control his desire to grab Sanji and fuck him off in that state.

He felt his organ touching more of his dark green coat and tightened at the red sash as he continue to look at the man he was trying to mess up in his mind.

I'm the one whose messed up

He thought.

He shook his head and tried to look at his back, maybe he can get away with this mess now if Nami and Robin are back. But no luck, he sighed and continued watching the blonde man, swaying his hips sexily at the pole at the sound of an erotic music.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I just wanted to share short perspective of Zoro towards Sanji.
≥﹏≤