Erusaelp

Lost, and angered, Zoro continued to search for the yellow haired man he was with before. Yelling his name and asking people if they found him, but no luck.

He continued searching until he noticed a man with a stern face and staring at him. With an angered look he approached the man.

"You noticed huh?" the man said with a smug face.

"Where is Sanji?" he held his sword ready to attack.

"I have no idea who that is, but he's probably taken underground. You can go back to that part of the market with the strange smell, you'll find the slave." and the man left laughing like a mad man.

He went back searching and as a guy with a bad sense of direction, he is having a hard time going back to that part of the market.

After many turns and return, he found the place where he lost Sanji. Looking around he noticed that the lamps that light the streets were candles. Approaching the candles made the strange smell stronger.

It wasn't just the combination of perfumes in the market, it was the candle that gives of a strange smell.

He looked around more until he saw an almost unnoticeable small hallway leading down at the right side of a clothing store. It was dark but giving away a stronger similar strange smell.

Without thinking much he went down the hallway rushing to find Sanji.

At the end of the hallway leads to a door at the left. And of course he immediately opened it. Surprising him a large place packed with people.

It was a casino.

~ * ~

Sanji was happily shopping for supplies and remembered that they needed more lighter clothes for these type of summer islands. So he went furthermore the market to look for a clothing store.

He noticed that a strange smell of perfume was in the air, but it was probably a combination of all the perfumes on the stores.

So he went further, feeling a bit dizzy, he tried to lean on a pillar next to what seems to be a clothing store.

He waited for Zoro to catch up to him and help him carry the bags and go back to the ship.

His headache seemed to worsen and a few seconds later a group of concerned ladies went up to him and helped him. Guiding him somewhere they told him they are off to see a healer that is famous around the town. Trusting those beautiful ladies, he half consciously went with them.