Chapter 1

I woke up at 7 AM sharp. I got out of bed and styled my hair the way my boyfriend liked it.

Bun in the front and my hair down in the back.

I then did my makeup how my mate liked it.

Pink colored gloss and cat eyes.

His approval was so important for me, because I was sure, as soon as I turned 16, I'd smell his sweet scent and know he was mine.

"Elaine get to school!" My mother shouted at me from the stairs.

"ALRIGHT IM COMING!"

I soon left the packhouse and drove to school.

On the was there, I saw Grayson, or I think that was his name, walking to school. My boyfriend, Jason, told me to stay away from him because he was always so quiet, and it was weird.

I totally agreed.

I pulled up to the school 5 minutes early to greet Jason.

"Hey, babe. How was the drive?"

"On the way here, I saw the weirdo."

"Did you talk to him?"

"Of course not. You told me not to."

"Good girl."

"I feel bad for his pack Jason. The Violet Moon Pack must feel bad about him as alpha, even if they are the most powerful pack. Am I right Jassie Poo?"

"Yeah Ellie Baby."

The next day it was my 16th birthday.

Today I did my hair and makeup special, because whenever me and Jason find out we are mates, I wanter to look pretty for him.

I get into my car and start driving. I stop at a red light, but the suddenly smell something sweet. Like Cinnamon and Mint.

I follow the scent until I see GRAYSON looking at me.

I realize the scent is coming from Grayson.

Grayson.

The scent was coming from Grayson.

"Oh god no." I say.

"You're...my..."

I stare at Grayson with my wide eyes.

Mate! We found him! Forget Jason, we found our mate! Elaine this is huge! My wolf was way to excited. He can't be OUR mate, Jason was supposed to-

With that I take off running to my car, getting into it, and speeding way past the limit.

I felt my wolf whimpering because I left my mate's side.

I make it to school and I crash myself into Jason's arms.

"I-I found my ma-mate!" I say sobbing.

"Who is it? And didn't they know you're MY girlfriend?"

"I-its Gr-grayson!"

I felt Jason tense up.

As soon as Grayson got to school, a huge crowd formed around me and Jason.

Jason walked up to Grayson while I hid behind his back.

"So you're the one who thinks you can steal my girlfriend?"

Grayson looked at Jason. "Well, she is my mate. So you're taking her from me."

Jason pushed Grayson. "WATCH YOUR TOUNGE APLHA SCUM!"

Grayson got up and swung and Jason, causing him to black out. "Watch your tounge." Grayson looked at me.

"Come on."

Out of fear and curiosity, I followed Grayson to his house.