【A Man of His Word】

✧ -《❀》 - ✧
Third Person POV

Kuga Terunori slid right past the poor girl as he stood in front of her shorter form. He smirked down at her, as she frowned.

"What do you want, second year?" Your voice held a malicious, snake bite sting as Kuga placed a hand over his heart.

"Awh, (Y/N)~san, don't be so rude! I just thought that you maybe needed to be in my presence so you can actually become a good chef!" He boasted, as he held a fake smile on that pretty face of his.

(Y/N) seethed at the thought of how much she wanted to kiss those soft, smooth lips. She's vulnerable to him, and he doesn't know it.

"Okay, Mr.Sassy, what would you like me to do?" She played along, adding her own words along with it. He chuckled.

"Well, maybe if you started paying attention in class and stopped staring out that window, then maybe you could actually be better than you are now." He scolded. (Y/N)'s eyes widened.

"...You're stalking me?" The question caught the multicolored hair male off guard, as a faint blush suddenly appeared on his face.

"No, of course not! I just need to make sure that my disciple learns what she needs to know." He plays it off, as if it's not strange or creepy. (Y/N) sighed.

"Yeah, whatever. Why do you keep coming after me everyday? Why me?" (Y/N) retorts, emphasizing the last sentence. Kuga paused, thinking for a minute.

"Well, I am a man of his word. Don't you remember?" (Y/N) cocked her head to the side, plastering a confused expression upon her fragile features.

"Wow, you can't even remember the promise I made? How rude!" Kuga pouted, as (Y/N) gasped in realization. Now she remembers.

✧ -《❀》 - ✧

About a month ago, (Y/N) and Megumi were hanging around outside of the Polar Star dormitory, discussing on how they would complete their next assignment.

Suddenly, the door bursted open, with a multicolored male stomping out, yelling at Souma for something (Y/N) and Megumi couldn't comprehend.

The male stopped in front of (Y/N), before looking her up and down. (Y/N) scowled at the older male, as he checked her out.

"Hey, I remember you! You won that shokugeki against some wannabe chef. You did win, but you're still average." Ouch.

"How about I take you under my wing and teach you how to cook like an actual professional?" The man stood up, resting his hands on his hips with pride. (Y/N) frowned.

"I don't even know who you are." The man gasped loudly, before placing a hand on his mouth.

"I am Kuga Terunori, 8th seat of the Elite Ten! How do you not know who I am?" He exclaimed, clearly furious at you. You giggled.

"Well, I'm sorry. But sure, whatever." You replied, turning back to Megumi like he was nothing.

This irked him. "I'll promise you, okay?" He grinned, holding out a pinky finger." You turned back, directing your attention on the pale finger.

You made eye contact with the magenta eyed male, before locking your (s/c) pinky finger with his.

"Alright, you promised."

✧ -《❀》 - ✧

"Ohhh, now I remember!" You said, happily. He actually kept the promise the whole time, you just had thrown it to the side and forgotten about it.

"Wow, took you long enough." He creased his eyebrows before grabbing your wrist, taking you to some unknown place.

"Hey, where are we going?" You yelled, as you and Kuga flew through the hallway.

"You'll see!~" That same, playful tone rung out of his throat. Oh no.

✧ -《❀》 - ✧
Done with the second chapter! I'm writing this all at once, so haha. I hope you enjoyed, and I hope you have a nice day!