【Slowly but Surely】

✧ -《❀》 - ✧
Terunori's POV

I had led (Y/N) to my kitchen, and sat her in a comfortable, light brown chair that so happened to rest in the corner of the room. She sighed.

"Second year, you really brought me all the way to your kitchen? My legs hurt, and so do my feet! I'm so exhausted." She complained. Even with her whining, she still had the most angelic voice I've ever heard.

"Hey, stop with that 'second year' crap! Call me Teru." I responded in annoyance. She rolled those beautiful, deep, (e/c) eyes that I could stare into all day.

Yes, I have a crush on (Y/N). A big, fat, unbearable one. I want to hug her. I want to kiss her. I want to make her mine. Ever since I found about her personality, likes, dislikes, everything, I fell in love.

From her (b/t), her love for (f/m), (f/d), and (f/c), just everything about her is perfect. When I see (Y/N), my heart beats at a million beats per minute. When she smiles at me, I can feel all of the stress disperse into thin air.

"Teru? Are you okay?" Oh my god, her soothing, gentle voice, allowing my nick name to easily slip off of her tongue is what gives me the euphoria I desire.

"Teru? Teru!" I snapped out of my thoughts as (Y/N) furiously shakes me back and forth, her soft hands clenching my shoulders.

"Ah, sorry (Y/N), I got distracted." I confessed, as I rubbed my hand on the back of my neck.

"It's okay, you just kept staring at me is all. We all zone out at times." 'Great job, Kuga, now (Y/N) thinks you're a nut case.'

"You're not a nut case, I zone out a lot too. So, what were you thinking so deeply about?" She returned to the fluffy chair as she rested in it. Wow, she can even read my thoughts. I love this girl so much.

"It's nothing too big, but are you ready?" I questioned, grabbing my materials that I'll need to make my special dish.

"Ready for what?" She questioned. I smirked in response, before getting into a super hero-like pose.

"I'm about to cook you the almighty, special dish of Kuga Terunori!" I raised my voice near the end, pride and happiness once filling my stomach again. Her giggle lightened the atmosphere, and I could feel the heat rising from my cheeks.

"Okay Okay, whatever. Can't wait!" (Y/N) plastered a genuine smile on that beautiful face of hers, as I returned the smile as well.

✧ -《❀》 - ✧
Annd another one. It's getting late, but I don't care. This is going to be an extremely short book, like seriously. But, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Take care of yourself!