【Finally】

✧ -《❀》 - ✧
Third Person POV

Kuga has finally finished his dish, before presenting it in front of his female friend. "And, here! Accept this amazing treat, by your humble master!" Kuga bowed, showing no sign of stopping his arrogant facade.

"Haha, whatever. Thank you, Teru.~" (Y/N) messed with his nickname, as he turned away to hide the blush that had surfaced.

"It's nothing, now, enjoy the food!" As quick as the blush appeared, it disappeared, as his ego started to show again. (Y/N) sighed before taking a spoonful of the spicy soup.

She broke out into a foodgasm as her mind was only filled with the thoughts of 'hot!' and 'delicious!' She couldn't comprehend a single thing, as she relentlessly complemented the male chef seated in front of her.

He smiled silently, happily watching her enjoy his food. He was happy that he could make her happy, and that's all he needed to get through the day. Unknowingly to (Y/N), her male friend had left a message at the end of the bowl.

He used edible marker, so that it wouldn't contaminate the food. His heart was beating faster as she slowly but surely reached the end of the bowl. And finally, she did.

She laid back, sighing in relief. "Ah, that was so go-" Her comment was interrupted as she noticed something black at the bottom of the bowl.

Kuga's heart jumped out of his chest as he bit his lip nervously, as she read the text at the bottom:

'Look, I know we've only known each other for about a month, but I couldn't help but fall in love with you, (Y/N). Your personality, your body, your likes/dislikes, everything! I really, really like you, (Y/N).'

(Y/N) sat silent, thinking of what she would say next. It was about 2 minutes before Kuga sighed, realizing the answer he was about to be given.

"..I hope you know that I've helplessly fallen for you too. I'm practically vulnerable when I'm around you." Kuga's mouth widened as he turned back, to be met with a blushing, but smiling (Y/N). He returned the smile, before going to hug the female.

She stopped him, stepping back. He looked up at her, questioning her with his eyes. She smirked. "Hm, how about we make a compromise?" He raised his eyebrow, intrigued on what his soon to be lover said.

"I'll be your girlfriend, and you stop treating me like I'm some animal that needs to be tamed. Deal?" She held out her pinky finger, smiling playfully at the male in front of her.

He smirked back. "Hmm, I guess we can come to an agreement." (Y/N) giggled as Terunori cut her fit of giggles off, locking his lips with hers.

She was surprised at first, before happily returning the kiss. The kiss had become heated, as he groped her butt. She gasped, allowing Terunori's tongue to have access to her wet cavern. His tongue explored her mouth, before releasing his lips from her own.

The two gasped for air, before (Y/N) spoke, "Thank you, Mr.Sassy.~" She smirked at the male.

"You're welcome, darling. And it's Teru!"

✧ -《❀》 - ✧
And sadly, that's the end! I'm sorry it's so short, and I feel like I could've done more with this concept, but I really have to get to bed. I hope you enjoyed reading this book, and have a nice day!~ ♡♡♡