The Woods

It all started early fall, late September early October it seems like a long time but yet it only happen weeks ago. The cold sharp wind hitting my nose and flowing down the body as I went throw the winter woods I felt the goose bumps rise up my spine. It was a normal day like any other I woke up got ready for school read the note my father left on the table lock the door and made my way to the woods. Some how this day seem different then any other but I push the thought away wail I made my way down towards the woods. My grandfather always said if you stand in the woods for a long time and didn't move you could hear the spirits in the wind, but it has never occurred me to me that maybe his tales about werwolf's and spirits were real. We'll no turning back now I'm a mile in the woods and I can't turn back. {SNAP!}

"Shit what was that? God damn it when will I have start listing to my self! Should I look back? Maybe something is following me? What if it's a lost hot hunter or maybe some lost kids? {turns head} "HOLY SHIT!"

***********************************************

I heard people talking my body hurt like hell my head was throbbing my legs hurt my face hurt. It was freezing were ever I was. I open my eyes a little just enough to let light in I saw two muscular shirtless guys. One was very tall maybe about 6foot 2 and the other was about 5foot 9. The guy that was 6 foot 2had really nice tan skin, with spike up light brown hair and those beautiful bright green eyes. He had a well built in six pack and huge biceps he had a perfectly white straight smile and nice pink lips he look about my age. The other guy that was 5foot 9 was a little bit lighter then the other one he had pale blue eyes and dark brown flipy hair his teeth wear white to and he had a six pack. It look like they were both upset other something and for some reason they keep pointing at me. Finally I got the courage to sit up when I did the both teens froze in place there eyes widen like if they have seen the last pair of high tops in the store. They keep looking at me and looking at each other I tried to move but I couldn't I was terrified that they would do something. After what seem like hours of looking at each other the guy that was 6 foot 2 kneed down on the grown next me me and said "umm hey miss are you ok? We saw you running and trip on a something and fell really hard. We thought you were dead. And ok my name is Luke." After he said that he gave me a weak smile.

Then I sat there for a moment but then remember that he was waiting for an answer " umm ya I'm fine just a little hurt but thanks for asking how long have I been out?

"An hour" Luke said and extended a hand to get me off of the cold most dirt.

"Well Luke it was nice meeting you and your friend witch I don't know the name of but I have to get home and change but thank you bye" as I got up and walk off Luke yelled from behind "can I at least get your name?"

It's kymberly with a Y instead of a I but everyone calls me Kym" I hollered back .

See your around kymberly with a y he yell back as I walk out of site.

-------back home

Crap this hurts I hate rubbing alcohol I know it helps but it hurts! After I clean up this big ass scrap looking scratch I clean up my band aid rapers I throw on some sweat pants a t shirt and watch tv. I hate to miss a day at school but I was not going to go after what happen today it was Friday and I was an hour late we'll make that two so there is no way I'm going. I still can't forget that Luke guy he was so hot but let's not get any ideas he only stay around cause I was hurt if he just saw me around the park or so thing he could care less. *ugh boys!