Sunday?

After I got home on Friday from the woods northing really happen. My father came home and ask me how was school, I said good (I lied) but he dose not need to know that. To him I'm his incident little baby girl who have done no wrong. What he dose not know is that I have smoke weed and gotten high. I also have begin drunk to the point that I kiss a girl at a party who I thought was a guy from the big ass mustache she had anyways... (sweet girl never did me wrong), but I drank so much the next morning I had the worse hangover. But who said that I have to tell my father? Yes he is my father but whatever what he dosent know won't kill him right? Anyways after me and my fathers short talk I went up to my room and texted ally. Ally is my best friend she is one of the sweetest girls at school. We been friends since I can remember me and her look completely different. She has straight dirty blonde hair with dark blue eyes, she is really white and sun burns easily, she is captain of the cheer team, and is 5 foot 4 unlike me I have straight/curly light brown hair, as in straight/curly hair my hair is straight until you get to the ends, that ends of my hair are curly, I have bright green eyes, I am tan like really tan but that's cause I'm part Hispanic my mother was Hispanic and I tan easily, I'm captain of the volleyball team and I'm 5foot 6. Other then our physical differences we are like exactly the same me and her could be twins it's so freaky. "Wait what if we are twins"? I shiver at the thought of ally being my twin but if we were it would be awesome one of the few things my mother did right in this would.

Anyways me and ally texted for hours and when we finish it was already 3:45 Am so I went to bed. But it seem like I only slumbered for just 5 minutes because as fast as I feel asleep my father bang on the door and wake me up to get ready for my brothers baseball game. You know how I said ally and I can be twins we'll I forgot to mention I already have a twin and his name is Mathew. We look similar after all we are twins but that doesn't beat the fact that he is the biggest pain in the ass! He recently moved in he lived with my mother ugh...

"Kymberly get your fat ass up I am going to be late for my game"!

Shut the fuck up Mathew!! I'm not a fat ass I'm only 120 so shut up and go suck a toe I'll be out when I fell like it!

Fine just hurry Kym!

It took me 14 minutes to get ready. I was dragged out the house by my brother who was furious because to him I "took to long" ugh he is a pain! Why couldn't he stay with mom!

We got the the game. This was my brothers first game since he just moved here. The couch introduce him to the players some of them were really hot and some went to my school that when in the corner of my eye I saw him the guy from the woods. What was his name "oh ya Luke". I thought he was walking towards the team but then I saw that he wasn't and then I notice that he was walking towards me! Omg no he can't he's not he is! Ugh what so I say if he try's to talk to me? omg am I sweating? He is so hot! That's when he is standing right an front of me and said....

"Sup babe" Luke said giving me a wink with a smirk you could fit the whole universe in!!