I Have A Boyfriend!

I made my way to the couch were Luke was laying, on the other side plumped myself on the couch. It couldn't get anymore awkward but I spoke to soon Luke turned around and said sarcastically

"What do I have some STDS or something, cause you couldn't sit anymore father away from me? Or could you?

At this point I just wanted to dig a whole and buried myself in there. "Umm sorry Luke I just thought you might not want a stranger to sit close to you or something."

In a harsh tone Luke replied. "Kym are you playing stupid or are you flat out stupid as fuck you can sit beside me I'm not infected or going to bite you!"

"We'll I'm sorry I didn't know some people like there personal space."

"So you are stupid as fuck personal space is like a inch or two away not to the other side of the couch! Why couldn't God make you blond!"

After all this I felt like shit. I didn't do anything and I got yelled at by him, thats when I felt something warm and salty in my mouth and I notice I was crying. Luke's face immediately went from I rude annoyed angered look to a I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that look. I stood up to run away and felt a tight grip on my arm, an in a flash of a second I was being pressed against his chest I could hear his heart beat he was warm like very warm his muscular arms hold me tight he bent down to my ear still not letting go of me scared I might run off and said

" Kym I'm sorry I was being rude I have just been really stressed and I didn't mean to let it all out on you. Can you forgive me?" His words bring butterfly's to my stomach his deep voice send chills down my back.

I stop crying at this point and said

"It's ok I understand"

He left go of me which I hated when I was in his arms I felt warm and safe like if anything were to happen to me he would protect me no matter what I wish that's how I felt when Bryan held me. I still didn't want to watch the movie so I told Luke to tell my brother that I'm going to sleep I was really tired and I won't be watching the movie. I walk up stairs open the door walk inside my room got on my bed and fell asleep.

-------------------------Luke's POV

Man she is beautiful her eyes her smile the way her hair is always in the perfect place. I felt like a compleat idiot when I was kissing Ashley my girlfriend. I was coming out the bathroom and I was Kym right there standing I made my way over there and as soon as I got close I said sup babe and i know Kym heard me cause her eyes lit up like fireworks and she got this deep cute red blush on her face but as soon and I said it I notice my Ashley was looking directly at me so I played it off like I was talking to Ashely. I saw how kyms face went from extreme happiness to this embarrass disappointment look. Instead of me hugging and kissing Ashley I wanted to hug and kiss Kym. Her pink lips were calling my name her soft tan skin was so tempting to touch. I have already touch her skin in the woods when she was walking one day to school I guess it was to save gas cause she has a nice beautiful BMW. We'll max and me were being wolf watch that day and max truck poor Kym we had to turn or selfs back to humans I had to pick her up and put her in a place were there was a tree root just to tell her that she fell running. I couldn't just explain to her that me and max were Werewolf's that turn Into full size wolfs when ever we feel like it she would have thought I was crazy. So me and max made up that she fell. When she woke up she could not stop looking at me and I could not stop looking at her when I got back to the den all I could think of was her I promise to my self to protect her and never hurt her. But that's to late because I was the biggest ass whole just a minute ago when I yelled at her for not siting next to me I'm such an ass I made her cry her eyes were bright green her face was red and she look in pain. I felt so bad so I grab her and pulled her in a hug her body flinch I guess she thought I was going to hurt her or something but why would it matter eventually she left to her room she said she was tired I don't believe that cause it was only 9:30. Matt walk out ready asking for his beloved sister and I told him that she went to bed we watch movies till 1 in the morning. Max fell asleep watching resident evil I finish the movie and was about to go to sleep when I heard a noise upstairs It could have just been Kym using the bathroom or something but Werewolf's have really good hearing so just in case I was going to go check on Kym. I made my way up stairs trying not to wake up Matt cause he would have think I was being a creep spying on his sister. When k got to Kyms room and open the door slowly so if she was asleep she wouldn't wake up. We'll Kym was sleeping I approach her bed when i felt I tough on my leg, it was Kym my heart literally skip a beat. I bent down next to her and she grab my by the neck she pull me closed and whispered in the most incident way "there's someone outside and I'm scared do you want or if you can, can you lay with me till I fall asleep please."

Oh she didn't have to tell me twice I jump in beside of her rap my arms around her and pulled her in as close as I could I don't think she notice that a was shirtless but I was and I don't really think she would care the last time she saw me shirtless she was basically drooling. Time pass by and as soon as I notice we were both asleep her hair smelled like strawberries she was wearing booty sleeping shorts and tank top completely different from what she came out her room to watch the movies.

--/--/--/--/--/--/

Whispers "Luke?"

Whispers " yes Kym?"

Whispers "we're is your shirt?"

Whispers "down stairs"

Whispers " oh ok "

Kym really Didn't seen to mind that I was shirtless after our little talk I pulled her in closer again and I don't know what came over me but I turned her around her eyes were the size of the moon I look directly at her and she look directly at me and when I realize what I was doing it was to late I was kissing Kymberly already and she was kissing back I think she was asleep but when we got done she whispered "Luke I have a boyfriend!" After that she turn around put my arm around her and we both fell sleep again like nothing ever happened.