Stuck in America

Hi guys! So, this is the first chapter of this story. Its very small, just for you to decide whether you're gonna keep reading or not! Hope you enjoy!

*****

"Thank you so much, Pittsburgh! See you soon!" Liam said on the microphone. They were doing the last concert of their world tour. the crowd was screaming very loudly.

Niall, Louis, Liam, Harry and Zayn leave the stage, going straight to their dressing rooms to get their stuff and get into the tour bus. All of them were sweaty because they were all jumping around the stage. Zayn was wearing black skinny jeans, a black tank top and black boots. Liam was wearing a white tank top and blue jeans, with light brown boots. Harry was wearing a white T-shirt and black skinny jeans, along with his boots that he would wear everyday. Niall was wearing a white tank top and black skinny jeans as well, along with his white Air Force sneakers. Louis was wearing a black tank top and black skinny jeans, with
his black and white Vans.

"Good show tonight! We smashed it!" Zayn shouted while getting a bottle of water from the minibar and sitting on the bus couch. "Yeah, thank god it was the last one, i'm so tired" Harry said. He was standing next to the other side of the couch Zayn was sitting on. The tour bus was very large; there was a large U-shaped couch at the end of the bus, and right beside it there was a minibar, filled with all kinds of drinks. There was a TV hanging on the wall. There was a sliding door separating the TV room and the their bedroom . The door had a mirror on both sides. The beds were hanging on the wall as well.

"Let's play FIFA! Liam, Niall, come here!" Louis said, sitting right beside Zayn and turning the TV on. Liam and Niall walk into the room and sit on the couch. Louis was trying to turn on the Playstation, but it seemed to be broken. "Fucks sake! screw it! don't want to play it anymore." Louis said furiously, slightly knocking the console.

"Calm down Lou, we're all here, let's play Scrabble!" Harry said exitedly. "Fine" Louis grumbled. "Lemme just turn the T-" Louis was interrupted by Liam "Wait! what is that one the TV? what are they talking about?" Liam turns the TV up and all the boys stare at the TV.

"This is your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencement of the anual Purge. At the siren, all emmergency services will be suspended for 12 hours. Your Government thanks you for the participation."

They were all shocked

"W-what the hell is a Purge?!" Niall said scared.