Chapter One When It All Came Crashing Down

I ran up stairs to the bathroom and turned on the water so they cant hear me cry. Locked the door and then finally let it all loose. The tears wouldn't stop. I've never been so broken hearted in my life. My boyfriend, well ex boyfriend now, and my best friend were making out in my own house!!! They didn't even have the decency to do it somewhere else where I wouldn't find them. Jason and Emma came racing after me once they realized I saw them. they are now currently knocking on the door and calling my name. I am debating how long to let this keep up. 

I let it go one for about another five minutes. I got up,turned off the water,and slowly unlocked the door. The door opened, they both were just standing there. Jason was the first to speak," Baby, I am so sorry." I stayed silent and just looked down. "Babe please talk to me. It wasn't what itt looked liked," he continued.

"So you guys weren't makng out in my living room. My boyfriend for 2 years wasn't making out with my best friend that i have known for my whole dang life!" I shouted at them. Tears were rolling down my cheeks and at this moment in time , I really couldn't care less.

" Ok maybe it was, but I swear it meant nothing to me" he replied to me. he touched my cheek and wiped the tears away.

Emma just stood there, then finaly said something,"Riley, I am sorry. I am not sure how or why that happened."

I looked up, still having tears on my cheek, and  standing outside the bathroom door.  I said quietly,"How could you guys do this to me? You guys were the only people I have left. You were the closest things to a family that I had." I burst into tears and ran down stairs, and then out the door.