Chapter Three: Moving On

I got changed out of my clothes and hopped into a quick shower. I heard my phone go off, I ran out of my bathroom and grabbed my phone. I texted Jake before I got in the shower, HE FINALLY TEXTED BACK!!!! Just a simple " Hey". A million things went through my mind when I read the text

What should I say?

Should I wait to reply?

If so, how long should I wait to reply?

After my quick brain storm, I decided to text him. 

Me: Hi 

Jake: This is Riley right?

Me: Yes sir. And this is Jake?

Jake: Well who other guy wrote there number on a note and stuck it in you bag?

Me: Who wouldn't want to, like really look at me? Pure awesomeness. DUHHHH. LOL JKJKJKJK. 

Jake: Just making sure, because you never know with people in this world. 

Me: Good point.

Jake: I am glad you decided to text me.  

Me: Me too. I had a really great time. You really helped me with my ex-boyfriend.

Jake: Well maybe we can do it agian sometime,Like maybe tommorow at the movies, at maybe 6?

Me: I'd love that. 

Jake: Oh, and wehen you said you were pure awesomeness, I have to agree. But this time I am not joking. 

 Me: Your so sweeeeettttttt :)

Jake: Ok,well I sadly, must go,but before I do, do you have a prefence on a type of movie?

Me: Ummm, not sure,anyting is cool with me.

Jake: Ok then. See you tommorrow. :) Stay beautiful. ;)

I didn't even reply to that one. I didn't do anything...that he knows of. To be honest,I screamed into my pillow and did a little dance around my bedroom. 

Did I just get out on a date? YES!!!!!!!! I had to tell my best friend...Oh wait I don't have one. 

I was not gonna let mysellf get down about that. Because like I just got  asked out on a date by like the cutest guy I have ever seen. I was pretty tired so I headed to bed.

I woke up bright and early. I slept amazing. Well I dreamt of Jake all night. It was 8:30, and our date is at 6:00, therefeore I will need to be ready by 5:30. I am going insane. 

What am I going to wear?

Fancy or casual?

To be honest I have never really been on a real date. so like i was flipping out. 

In the mist of my freak out my phone buzzed. It could mean one of many things:                                       1.  Jake wanted to make himself even more perfect, by sending one of those amazing "Good Morning Beautiful"

or.......

2.  Yet another message from one of the two sabators.

And we have a winner..... he made himself even more perfect.

Prince Charming: Good morning beautiful. Hope you slept well. Didn't sleep much last night. You must be some typeof wizard cause all night my brain was thinking about Riley. Riley. Riley. Oh and did I mention Riley. Thinking about how easily it was to get lost in your eyes. Speaking of which, we still on for tonight? 

Once I got my breathing under control I texted back.

Me: Hey handsome. I slept amazing, well once I fell asleep. I had to deal with Mr. Cheater last night. When I got home he was at my doorstep. Mrs. Cheater hasn't said a word to me yet though. My mind raced with all the senarios that could take place tonight, so of course we are still on for tonight, if your still up to it.

Prince Charming: I'm sorry. Cheaters suck. I'm in the same boat as you. My ex-girlfriend showed up last night, long story short she begged and pleaded and pretended to storm off. 20 minuets later, I found her in bed with my brother. Pathetic right. Well im not going to go on and on about my problems you probably have something important to do. I'd probably die if I had to go any longer with out seing your beautiful face. See you tonight beautiful. Stay beautiful :).

Me: Just darn right pathetic I know. We can catch up on how pathetic these people are later. See you tonight. :)