Chapter Twelve ; Me ? Erica Mena Jealous? ( Part 2/3)

I finally arrived back to the crib...."Mami....you ready birthday girl ? " I said as I opened up the door , I saw Cyn walking down the stairs looking like a angel from god..."wow...babe...you look amazing" I smiled , "thanks...I love the dress" she said as she looked down at her dress , "you just look beautiful babe...but this surprise , you can't see just yet.." I said as I cover her eyes with a black silky blindfold..."but baabe " she giggled , "shh...I got you" I said held on to her hand and I walked her to the car , I even opened up the door for her , she smiled as she got in the car , I closed the door and I walked over to my side of the car and got in , hmm...I wanna know where's this surprise is at" she said , "trust me your going to love it" I said as I was driving to the destination , 10 minutes later..we arrived at the destination , I gave her a surprise birthday party at her favorite clubs "Tig ole bitties" ( Lmao just go along with it) .."we are here" I said as I was helping her out of the car , "it's quiet tho...if this is a movie theater...I hope it's Denzel Washington or Chris Brown " she said as she held onto my hand tightly , we walked inside the club and I let go of her hand , "you ready babe" I said , "yea " she said , I walked behind her and took the blindfold off , "SURPRISE?!" Everyone said.