Chapter 15

Correction : Shivaay called dadi and requested her to make PINKY alone in the mansion

Please bare with it.....

Now let's peep into the story...

At OBEROI mansion

Dadi called all the family members to the living room...

" beta and bahu's tomorrow morning I will be leaving for my childhood friend grand daughter wedding...."

" mumma don't worry I and bhayya will be leaving tomorrow to pune for a meeting we will leave you at friends place..." said Shakti looking at Tej

Jhanvi : "mummy Ji me and my friends are having a get together so I will not be available for 2 days"

Dadi : pinky will you accompany me..?

Pinky thought for a while mentally planned to meet Ranveer and Daksh

" mummy Ji I am suffering from leg sprain so if I come with you there will be problem..."

Dadi : OK then take care of yourself as you will be all alone in the mansion

Pinky : no problem mummy Ji...

Early in the morning, all left the mansion 

Here in the mansion Pinky not knowing what is going behind her called Ranveer and Daksh to the mansion... But little did she know that she was watched by Shivaay faithful security KHANNA and at any moment she will be caught by the oberoi clan

RV (RANVEER)     D (DAKSH)

RV : Hai pinky aunty... Sorry to be sasur ji

Pinky : don't act too smart as if you are going to live with her for a lifetime...

Ranveer laughs evilly...

RV : ha l will live with her for a lifetime... Haha.. But I will make her life hell for sure... You know the reason.... Damm Priyanka slapped me... Ha she slapped me for humiliating her in the pub...

Flashback

Priyanka along with her friends went to a pub to celebrate one of her friends birthday at a pub...

Unknowingly Ranveer was also in that pub...

When he first saw her in a short dress lusted her... He wish to have her on his bed....

Priyanka who thought that it is becoming late called Shivaay to pick her at the pub... Shivaay along with om ru came to pick her...

Ranveer seeing her being attending a call at the balcony reached her but with an bad intention collided with her making her breast touch him harshly...

Prinku who felt weird said a " sorry" and tried to move out but he held her by her waist and tried to molest her.

Priyanka tried get out of his hands but failed miserably but she closed her eyes to pray God to save her but Shivaay words " Prinku pehalvan is the bravest" ringed in her ears...

She opened her eyes.... She slapped him tightly such that the sound echoed the whole pub and gained everyone's attention...

Prinku : what the hell do you think.... Be careful before you touch any girl we are not just any toy or dustbin to dump your waste.....

All her friends were shocked to see brave Priyanka...

One of her friend saw OBEROI 's car dragged her out and requested her not to tell anyone....

Later she composed herself and went with her brothers to the mansion...

Ranveer saw her going with her brother " Priyanka OBEROI get ready to pay for the deed"

End of flashback

RV : yes how dare she to slap.... Hahaha.... See within few days she will become my slave and receive her punishment...

Pinky : ha you can do anything with her but I never mind.... My aim is ANIKA only....

D : don't worry aunty ji why fear when I am here....

Pinky : be careful call me MAM not AUNTY JI...

D: whattt....?

Pinky : ha... I am bearing you only because of Anika... Actually to speak frankly you are great failure.... You could not even touch her...

Hearing all their confrontation Shivaay and batch could not bear any more they appeared in front of them

All the trio were shocked to see them...

Daksh tried to escape from their... But our lovely Om Ru caught him

**********💗💗💗💗💗💗***********

Sorry guys I have to stop here....

Today I am so much happy and free to give an update...

Precap : as expected by you after reading this chapter...

Please ignore any mistakes and errors...

Please share your views and don't hesitate to tap ⭐ button...

Yours

Mallika...