Chapter 19

Hai guys I am getting very excited about updating because I received 91 votes which is more than I expected thank you all the readers and followers..... I am so much happy Khidkithod happy.....

I will stop my excitement right now...

Let's enter into the story...

************************************

In the morning our cute couple sleeping cuddling with each other...

Our early raiser woke up and was admiring the beauty beside her...

He just rewinded the last night words... "I am ready Shivaay to be yours but I have to create my own respect..."

He thought for a while...

He looked at her trying to wake her up...

"anika wake up its morning...."

"shivaay yes it is morning but my sleep is in still night mood only.... Let it leave me then I will wake up..."

" please babe...." but our khumbkaran is stubborn... No movement in her and instead she pulled him into duvet and snuggled more into him...

Shivaay removed the hair at her ears and came near to it" if you won't wake up now... Then you will to share shower with me.... 😘😘😘😘"

Anika woke up with a jerk...

Shivaay had a good laughing time looking at her...

Anika stood up immediately and run to washroom saying" I don't want to save water you can have your own time after my bath.... "

After bathing she realized that she left her dress outside.. Shivaay who saw her not coming outside after so much of time understood her...

He acted as if is on call and left from their saying" mishra wait a minute I am not able to hear you clearly.... " and went out assuring her he was out...

Anika felt proud about him and came out...

At breakfast...

Before Anika came to the table everyone became silent as if they were hiding something from her....

All were having their breakfast and leaving for their respective works....

After one hour...

Oberoi mansion Landline rang...

As no one is there Anika lift the phone and she was asked to bring a file......

Anika took that file and moved out of the mansion obviously with Khanna as her security...

As soon as she reached office she was directly asked her to go into Shivaay's cabin..

As she entered the room was filled with darkness....

She was trembled at seeing the darkness....

Before she could move out....

Projector was switched on

First showing her name

Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi

Second....,

Our new head in EVENT MANAGING DEPT.