Chapter 17

Hai guys sorry for making you wait...

And thank you for the response...

I don't know why there is difference between views and votes.... Could any one explain me....??? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Now into our journey....

************************************

After a week...

Anika pov

It's been a week that nightmare was completed... Yes for me it was a nightmare....

I everytime think that struggle of my life could be deleted....( Sobbing)

I remember dadi's words.... Every bad day leads to a good future...

Yes...! it's true... Though Pinky aunty hates me.... On that when I fainted and was moved to our room....

In the evening I gained consciousness... I saw Shivaay sleeping cutely holding my hand... I was mesmerized on his cuteness...

Soon I could feel a slight flow of water and I couldn't believe my eyes....

It was Pinky aunty tears she was mumbling something and was touching my feet.... I felt like lost as I couldn't get up to hug her and say it was not her mistake but my bad luck...

I said "aunty..."

She immediately got up sat near my head... She is patting my forehead... I could feel motherly love which I was carving....

Before I could speak aunty said "believe me Anika I don't have any bad intentions on you but that Daksh had spoiled my mind... In that process I went blindly and was about to put my prinku life in danger.... But you are my angel... But please forgive me... Beta.... I knew that I don't have any forgiveness for my mistake but... Please believe me.... "

She went away before I spoke.... After that day I didn't see her again...

After two days I came to know that she went to pilgrimage for my speedy recovery.... I felt as a family....

But...... From that day I came to know that SHIVAAY and PINKY aunty are not having good terms between them....

I somewhere felt that I was the reason....

When I was in my thoughts to break my trance my phone buzzed with an sms....

My lips broke into a wide smile....

Shiv : hope you woke up and don't blame yourself... And for your disappointment Rudy is not available to entertain you as he went to college as you have stopped talked with him for bunking his college for you...

But Sahil was there you can just ring the bell and he will be there... And don't scold him too as he was on his holiday  i. e., home sick holidays...

Bye will meet you in the evening.....

With lots of love and kisses

Your billuji.......

I love you so much i blushed at my words..... I knew that SHIVAAY also loves me but we never confessed....

In the evening....

I am busy chit chatting with Sahil I didn't see Shivaay standing....

My eyes were filled with joy and happiness whenever I see him and also his eyes portray the same....