Extended Summary + Author's Note

Lorrain Hazelwood has one belief:

"All of us are born alike but what distinguishes us from one another are our self-woven web of lies and the rotten skeletons in our closets."

Ever since Rain did it, her perfect world is perfectly falling apart. But the Annual Junior Masquerade Ball is coming and as the class president, it is her responsibility to handle everything flawlessly. When will she ever learn that perfection is unattainable?

Her best friend, The Sierra Vaughn, the only daughter of the C.E.O. of the Vaughn Industries, rules St. Henevel Academy effortlessly but little do they know how much she tries. Colton Fallbrook, son of the Congressman, has a secret only the whole school knows excluding the faculty, of course, but who knew that the reason for his popularity will also be his downfall. His best friend, Noah Andrade, son of the town's overachieving family, is the first in his class, president of the Environmental club, and had never lost any academic contest but is that enough for his picture perfect family? The transferee, Cassie Blanchard, has a thing for the school's playboy, Erik Mcknight,whose best friend, Tess Randall, a rebellious scholar, uses the school's basketball star player Kyle Mcknight to get what she wants.

Welcome to Henevel, California.

  †  †  † 

Copyright © 2014 | iamJJay | Beautiful Sinners: Unraveling Henevel's Elite

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without written permission from the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously . Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

This story doesn't promote nor demote anything. It only reveals the consequences of the actions of the imaginary characters, whether good or bad in the society's perspective.

The narrator's point-of-view can be found on the name of the chapter.

"What could be more entertaining than witnessing the rise of the unknown and conceited?

Simple, the scandalous fall of the famed and fabulous."

-JJ