R5 Imagines

Ross Lynch Imagine...

I was sitting in English my last class of the day, barely able to hold my excitement. My boyfriend Ross was finally coming over to visit me after 6 months of him constantly filming and touring. We had been dating for just over a year and it was killing me being apart. I was sat in my class almost squealing with excitement. Eventually my best friend asked you what was wrong and you told her that today was the day that Ross and I were finally going to tell the world that we were dating. Unfortunately in my excitement I may have whispered quite loudly and the rest of my class also heard what I said. Oh well they were going to find out later that day anyway. The rest of my lesson was spent talking to the rest of my class about dating Ross and what an amazing boyfriend he was. I told them that he was meeting me after school at the bus stop ( I just hoped he would be there in time). The moment the bell went my teacher let me out straight away having gotten caught up in all the excitement herself. As I walked up to the bus stop I saw him standing there. My beautiful and sexy boyfriend Ross Shor Lynch was waiting for me less than 100metres away! Unfortunately I saw that some other kids had beat me too him and were already getting him to sign stuff for them, my heart sunk with the realisation that he was no longer just mine. I continued waking towards him realising I had a crowd of people following me eagerly. Ross suddenly looked up from the paper he was signing. "Jess!" He screamed running towards me. He picked me up spinning me around then kissed you hard on the lips. "Oh Jess I've missed you so much!" He practically shouted. We both stood there in a tight hug for what seemed like eternity. Suddenly from behind me, I heard a chorus of awww's coming from my friends. I smiled up at Ross and he hugged me tighter. "C'mon" he whispered, "my cars just around the corner". And with that we both walked off hand in hand starring into each other's eyes.