Ross imagine

You were walking home from school after a really tiring day. You were just day dreaming and listening to your favourite R5 song 'Cali girls' and quietly singing the song to yourself. You were dragging yourself up the large hill towards your house when you heard some loud shouting coming from a few houses ahead of you. You were the only kid that lived on your road so you got quite confused and wandered who was making so much noise. You thought about it for a second but were so tired it quickly slipped out of your mind and you returned to singing. As you walked past the house that the noise was coming from a ball flew straight for you and hit you in the shoulder. "Oww" you muttered to your self as you bent down to pick up your earphone that had been knocked out of your ear. As you were standing back up you saw someone running towards to apologising. "I'm so sorry" said the cute blonde boy running towards you. You turned to face him with a disgusted look on your face, however you quickly realised that the boy running towards you was no other than Ross Shor Lynch! As he approached you, you tried to keep your cool but it was really hard. "I'm so sorry" he began, "I was playing catch with my brother Rocky and he threw the ball to hard :/, I'd love to take you out for dinner to say sorry tho?" You couldn't believe what you were hearing but you tried not to overreact, after all you didn't wasn't to come across as a crazy fangirl. "I'd love too" you said calmly "great, well what's your name? And can I have your number?" Ross asked shyly. You told Ross your name and gave him your number. "Well bye y/n, I'll text you later, it was great meeting you" Ross said as he walked away. As Ross walked back towards Rocky you heard him call out "it worked" to Rocky. You continued walking back to your house with an enormous smile on your face. Later that night you got a text from Ross ('Hey y/n, it's Ross. Can't wait for our date sexy😉😉💛💛')