Ratliff Imagine

It was your birthday and you were sitting backstage with your amazing boyfriend Ratliff. You were sitting with the rest of R5 and Ryland chatting about what you were doing later that evening for your birthday. You were so excited you were all going paint balling tomorrow and you couldn't wait! Suddenly Stormie popped her head around the corner "5minutes guys" she said. You were sat cuddling with Ratliff and didn't want to let go but he made you get up hugging you so tightly before they had to leave to go on stage. "I love you y/n" he said as he kissed you goodbye. "Love you too Elly" you called out to him. You faintly heard the rest of the guys and Rydel make funny noises at him and at your lovey doveyness. Once they had gone you went to stand with Ryland in the lighting booth. You had to be careful people didn't see you come from backstage as no fans knew that you and Ratliff were dating yet. Once the concert began you and Ryland were jumping and singing like you were crazy. They had just finished signing 'ain't no way were going home' and were about to sing 'one last dance' (your favourite song) when Ratliff began to make a speech. "None of you know this yet..." You were wandering were he was going with this and began to get worried. "...but there is someone in my life who is so special to me and life would not be the same without her, and it's her birthday today. So I would like to invite my amazing and beautiful girlfriend y/n on stage". You felt your cheeks go bright red as you began to approach the stage. As you walked up the steps and Ratliff ran to give you a huge hug and smashed his lips onto yours in front of everyone. You stood there for a few seconds when you felt something land on your back. You released from hugging Ratliff and saw the rest of the band spraying you with silly string. You burst into uncontrollable laughter as did the entire crowd. After that Riker instructed everyone to sing happy birthday to you, you then went to stand back with Ryland beaming with happiness. Your only worry was what the fans thought. You were anxious to get backstage and check your Instagram and twitter. Once the concert ended you and Ryland made your way backstage to see the others. You ran up to Ratliff kissing him again then going straight to check your phone. You scrolled through your twitter and a smile erupted on your face as you read all the lovely tweets. "Did you see Ratliffs girlfriend she's so pretty", "OMG Ratliffs girlfriend is awesome!" And the rest all followed practically the same. You couldn't help but smile you were loved by the whole R5Family and the whole of R5, your life was perfect. That night you and Ratliff stayed up watching a film and just cuddling in your hotel room, you too were both so in love and happy you couldn't ask for anything more.