"One In Rome" 🤤💦

([That's you're outfit btw bad ass Ik 😉😉]
[Y/F/D you're favorite drink
Y/F/F you're favorite food
Y/H/C you're hair color]
<You're PIN> <Jays POV>

"UUUUHHHG....Come on" you impatiently tapped youre feet getting annoyed at how slow the line was moving. You we're  currently standing in line waiting to get lunch before you're plane boarded.

"NEXT" the lady behind the counter yelled towards you're direction.  "Finally" you said, before placing you're order. "Yes hi ..um can I get Y/F/F and a large cup of Y/F/D?" "Yes right away "

"PLANE 69 IS NOW BOARDING"
"THIS IS THE LAST CALL FOR PLANE 69!!!" Was announced over the airports intercom.(plane 69 see what I did there 🤔) "Fucking hell I'm going to miss my plane" "Here you go". You thanked the lady before snatching  the bag and sprinting you're ass to you're planes gate. You made it just before they closed the door.

"Plane 69?" He asked rudely reaching over for you're ticket to scan for validation.
"How 'bout next time you get here on time like everybody else princess...."

Taking a second to try and see who tf he was talking to this underwaged, receding hairline, disgusting slob was talking to like that looking like the nigga who stole Woddy from Toy Story

"WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOU'RE OWN GOD- DAMED BUSINESS!!" 

"WAIT HOLD THE DOOR  " You shouted through the cabin at the flight attendant only a few feet away.

"Thank you very much"
You softly thanked him while scanning the plane for any available seats.
You made you're way to the last isle where the only available seats were. Sitting in the last seat was a guy who looked to be in his mid-tweenties with tar colored wavy locks.

"May I?.."
Without a word he politely stood up letting you take a seat to his left. Choosing to sit in the seat nearest to the window he sat closest to the end leaving room for comfort.

While settling into you're seat you heard the female flight attendant over the planes voice over going through the planes rules and regulations (*NO SMOKING  during the flight etc...)  Meanwhile the male flight attendant  was going down the rows making sure seatbelts were in place and secured. Getting to you're isle last since you two were in the back he saw you pathetically struggle to clip you're seatbelt. Being the "kind" being he was he attempted to reach over the guy to you're right before he stopped him....

AN: SOOOO how do u like it so far ?🙄🙄 I try so please bear with me 😢☹☹ well I mean like keep reading 😂😂 it gets good 🍆💦💦 I promise😉😉🤞 ....

BUT COME ON KEEP ON READING MIS BEBITAS🍟🍟

   -JV🙃🤘