"One In Rome"

Recap: Jay just stoped the weird guy from touching you anddd that's pretty much it..😂😂

"I GOT IT"

I sent the perv a dirty look and smacked his prying hands away (like booi shooo fly🙂🖕). Grabbing both sides of her seatbelt I buckled the two pieces together and pulled on the strap to secure her little waist in. Fuck if only....

"Ohhh ahhh .... that's a little tight!" She said, her beautiful voice forcing me out of my trance
"What?"
I asked completely oblivious. Although her words were a complete symphony to my ears I couldn't stop from wondering (for scientific purposes of course🙄)
If her mouth could take in as much as went out. Uhhhhhgg baby you'd just put that pretty little mouth of youres on my...

"The seatbelt it's on really tight.."
"Oh my bad.." I looked up to apologise and was met with the most mesmerizing Y/E/C orbs I had ever seen.  I looked down to end the involuntary stare down we had begun with the intent to loosen the strap snaked around the bottom of her torso. But instead was meet with her pink sweater dress hoisted up mid thigh,  exposing the sun kissed glow of well defined legs.

Taking this GOD sent opportunity i loosened the strap "accidentally" letting my hands linger longer than necessary. With a thank you from her part and a nod from me that was that.

Ooookk sooo how are you guys liking my story sooo far?...🙄🙂🙂 ik the begging is pretty "uneventful " buuut trust it gets good I just like good intros,😢😢
Plllz keep on reading 😖😖
<ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS JUST MESSAGE ME FOR ANY TYPE OF ONESHOTS>
      -JV🤘🙃