Continuation of: 'One In Rome'

Recap:
In My Fit of laughter I almost didn't hear the door open behind me
ALMOST...
End of recap ...😂
Continue;

There she was and then a rush of Lust enveloped me. I wrapped myself around her waist feeling her tense under my touch

"Shhhh Baby.... It's just me".

I whispered seductively nibbling on her neck taking her sensitive skin between my teeth. Purposely reddening her neck because of even just for tonight now she belong to
    ME .

"I'm sorry I just couldn't stand it any longer..... I wanna fuck you
SENSELESS .
🤤🤤🤤
Say the word and I'll make you CUMM till you're dry..."
(😉scouts honer🖖🤞)

I was taken aback by her smashing her lips on to mine but nonetheless did the same. Her lips tasted of cherry lip gloss and I loved it. She took my bottom lip between her teeth and I slipped my tongue inside her mouth exploring every inch of it. Her tongue competed alongside mine for dominance.

'May I say I'm not one to surrender DADDY ALWAYS  WINS 😈'

Till her hand  found its way into my calvins. Her hand wrapped  around around my member but her thumb traced light figure eights over my sensitive head spreading pre-c** all over. Whining senselessly at her touch I prayed  her had never left. Gosh damn could this girl make me feel good. I looked to her instantly feeling her hand leave me. Where my expression was almost pained her sustained a smirk.

"Baby why'd you stop..."
😢

My tone taking that of a bratty child.

"Because .....
I want you to finish in my mouth....."

With that she was on her knees undoing the buttons on my pants. She looked up to me as of asking for permission and  I violently shook my head as an indication for her to continue. Taking my entire length into her mouth she slowly bobbed her head up and down. I felt myself pulsate  in her mouth while  I force myself deeper down her throat practically  f****** her face. Without  warning I shot my load into her mouth. Looking up at me she shot me a wink swallowing my warm release.

"That was amazing Princess"

"I am to please"

She said pecking my lips.

"JUMP"

I breathed speechless into the kiss  groping on to her ass  I fiddled with the sides of her thong.

"TAKE IT OFF"

I did as told and pulled her sweater over her head leaving her in only her matching black undergarments.

"Wow..."

I breast speechless at the goddess before me. As a reward for being such a good girl I slipped my hand and into  her lace thong to help make her wet before fulfilling the promise I made to fuck her
SENSELESS.
But my fingertips were met with her juices. Making use of her wetness I slipped my index and middle fingers in and out of her slowly pulling them out only to roughly slip them back in. Soon her soft moans began filling the small interior.

"Shhhh Baby woudnt wanna get caught now would we?

Weekly she shook her head no.