chapter 2 kongo

**kongo pov**

I was talking to our youngest gem,and clumsiness phosphophyllite with the hardness of 3.5.

"Phosphophyllite, I at last have a job for you" I said peering down at the youngest. Phosphophyllite let out a small ah.birds past by the window behind me and the youngest making tiny shadows of those which have passed by.

"Oh! Master,just a little while ago,Morga and goshe said they saw one of the lunarian sunspots.But since it was small,they both..."

Without giving a second glance I walked past phosphophyllite and towards where Morga and Goshe were.as I was walking i start to explain the reason lunarians come and collect us.

"They come to harvest us as jewelry.while their hunters sweep down in countless numbers from the moon,there are but 28 of us.the skilled  among us work in pairs. Some keep lookout. Some fight." I continue

"Each of them has their own skills which they use to fulfill their goals and help one another. But you seemed
For none, and I was at loss."

"With your physical condition and incomparable clumsiness,I could find nothing to rely on you for." I stated still walking forward with an exhausted phosphophyllite behind.

"Why not have me fight, then?"phosphophyllite stated

I pausing a bit I reply. "Fight, you say?" Glancing back at the tired gem behind me.'i..cant have anyone taken from me...not again....' snapping out of my train of thought I listen to what phosphophyllite has to offer.

"Well,i mean,that's the only thing we've never tried,right?" The gem says hestitely.

Peering down at phosphophyllite a little longer before closing my eyes and replying "you would do best to give up on that."already knowing what the expression the gem has on.

Snapping my fingers the lunarian cloud puffed into smoke.

"Yikes"somebody said within the crowd.

"Looking out for your elders,are you?"  Peering down at the shattered gem in front.

Jade held a shocked expression before yelling out"here it comes!fall back!"a surprised noise came from phosphophyllite behind me.clinging on my cloth.

"Its to early for that!you fools"I yelled with enough strength to break a tree near me.hearing a crack and clink I turned behind me to see phosphophyllite on the ground with their shattered pieces there and there.

"Oh dear" I said. Indicating rutile to collect the broken pisces of little phosphophyllite in black bag(?).

After scolding phosphophyllite and holding them still with the help with jade and euclase.i hand out a board for the encyclopedia that I have assigned for phosphophyllite,ignoring the upset noise they made.

"I'm counting on you" I said before walking back towards the school.as I was about to sle-meditate I heard a sound of something clanking ,looking  to my right I saw something,or someone that I have waited to see once more. Sapphire...