Chapter 24

Jisoo's P.O.V. (Continued from last chapter)

I slowly walked into the hotel room, and my eyes widened. It was a mess, and everything was everywhere... I heard Jungkook close the door then saw him walk in-front of me. He scratched the back of his head then gave me a small smile.

"Can I start?" I asked and then continued talking after he slowly nodded, "Why? That's all I have to ask. Out of all the things you could've done, why did you say that? Kookie yo- Jungkook. You know you're one of the very few people I talked to about this, a-and then you go and call me depressed. I tried so hard to be happy... What happened to the 'I love you's we said? Did that not mean anything? I'm sorry if it didn't, but you mean so much to me, and we can try to be friends if you don't want to be with a depresse-"

Jungkook's hands slowly came towards my face then wiped the tears I didn't even know were falling. He looked into my eyes and took a deep breathe, "I'm stupid, and I know that might not be a good enough answer. But I'm stupid, so fucking stupid. You've been through so much, and I know you aren't depressed okay? You're such a strong person, and I'm so sorry for being an idiot. Jisoo don't thi- I love you, and I mean it every single time. You are everything to me, everything. I wish we could be like before, but that may take some time. I don't want to be friends, and I CAN'T be friends because I love you too much to let you go."

I sighed and reached my hands up to his face to wipe away the tears that were falling. He looked at me for a few seconds before wrapping his arms around my shoulder and burying his face in my hair still crying. I slowly wrapped my arms around him and rubbed his back.

"Jungkook, gwenchanha?" I asked and slightly pulled away. He looked at me then shook his head, "I don't deserve you."

I sighed then slightly smiled, "Well, too bad. You're stuck with me."

"Will you come back and sleep here?" Jungkook pouted, and then I nodded letting out a little laugh.

Jungkook smiled grabbing my hand then walked to Hobi and Yoongi oppa's room. He walked in, gathering all my stuff putting it back into my bag then over his shoulder. I looked towards the bed to see Yoongi and Hobi oppa sleeping, so I wrote a quick note saying I'm going back to Jungkook's room. I grabbed Squishy then followed after Jungkook. He put my bag next to his then turned towards me.

"Oh, who's that?" I smiled and looked over to my stuffed penguin, "That's Squishy, Hobi oppa gave me him."

Jungkook nodded and hummed in response then we both left to get ready for bed. I put Squishy in my bag then quickly walked to the bathroom. After changing into a loose t-shirt and a pair of shorts, I walked to the bed and gently sat down on the edge of it. Jungkook went to the bathroom after me, and I looked around.

"I'll sleep on the couch if you're not comfortable," I looked over to see Jungkook walking out of the bathroom. I shook my head then sighed after thinking for a while, "It's okay, we can share the bed."

Jungkook slightly smiled then laid down on the bed gently patting the spot next to him. I slowly laid down and we both fell asleep.

Time skip to the next morning

"YAH HOBI, WHERE DID JISOO GO?!?!" I heard Yoongi oppa scream and I slowly opened my eyes. I groaned and tried to get up but felt an arm around my waist. I looked down to see Jungkook sleeping peacefully, and I sighed. Slowly turning around, I leaned down and kissed his nose then gently removed myself from him. I grabbed a hair tie from my bag then put my hair up and walked towards the door.

I opened the door while being met by six worried and panicked faces. Yoongi oppa looked at me and raised an eyebrow, "When did you and Jungkook make up? Also, why were you not in our room?"

I sighed and rubbed my temples, "I put a note on the table Oppa. As for making up, Jungkook and I talked last night."

They all let out a sigh then gave looks to each other. I rolled my eyes when I saw Tae oppa smirking at me. That little shit. I was about to go and attack him before I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"You're interrupting my sleep, leave," Jungkook groaned, and Jin oppa laughed, "You've been spending too much time with a Min, huh?"

"Not nearly enough, I still can't roast you without getting beat with a wooden spoon," Jungkook laughed then used one of his arms to shut to the hotel door. After a few seconds, we heard Jin oppa yelling at the door. I smiled then slowly moved Jungkook's arms from my waist and turned to look at him.

"Can we go back to bed?" Jungkook pouted, and I shook my head, "You guys have to leave to get ready for your concert."

"You're not coming today?" Jungkook asked, and I shrugged, "I'm not sure, kind of not in the mood today."

Jungkook quickly ran over to my bag and pulled out what he thought was an outfit then gave it to me. I looked at him confused, and he pushed me towards the bathroom motioning for me to change. I walked in and closed the door looking at the clothes in my hand. I softly smiled while looking at his hoodie that I kept and a pair of black shorts. After putting them on, I walked out of the bathroom.

I saw Jungkook getting his phone and his keys. After a little while, he noticed me then stuttered, "D-Did you put the p-pants on?"

I laughed and nodded while lifting the hoodie up, "Yeah, your hoodie just covers them up."

"Is that the one you decided to keep before we came here?" He asked, and I nodded, "Yeah, and I packed it for Japan."

"We're going to take a little walk," He smiled then held out a pair of my converse. I smiled back then put them on as he waited for me outside. After locking the room, we walked down to the lobby. I saw a few girls and quickly handed Jungkook a mask from my shorts' pocket. We walked further down the street, and I saw the girl from earlier today.

I smiled and grabbed Jungkook's hand then walked over to her. She looked up after a few seconds later smiled, "Jisoo unnie!"

"Hey! I never got to ask your name?" I smiled and let go of Jungkook's hand. The girl smiled and said, "My name is Tania."

I turned towards Jungkook, and he raised an eyebrow. I motioned him to take his mask off then turned back towards Tania.

"Oh my go- Wow, I'm meeting Jungkook," Tania looked at him, and I laughed, "Who's your bias?"

"Jimin," She said, and I looked over laughing at Jungkook's face, "Are you jealous?"

He shook his head then gave me a cheeky smile, "No, because I'm all yours."

_______________________________

A/N: So, here you are @shaaawnimaginesss ! Anyways, that was this chapter, and now I don't have anything else to say... Actually, THANK YOU FOR 8K+ :) See you in the next chapter!!

Word count: 1241 (not counting the author's note)