Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungmi

2024 - Jungsoo (6 years old), Jungmi (4 years old), Junghyun (3 years old)

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I opened the front door to see Jisoo still sitting in the same spot as 10 minutes ago. I softly smiled then went over to her and sat down next to her.

"I can't believe Jungsoo's about to go to 1st grade soon," She sighed and I smiled before patting her back, "Just wait until he starts high school."

Jisoo turned and glared at me making me raise my hands up in surrender, "Sorry babe."

Junghyun walked up to the both of us and I lifted him up then placed him on my lap. He started playing with my shirt making Jisoo giggle.

"You're so adorable," She cooed before taking Junghyun from me and peppering his face with small kisses. I smiled then stood up and went upstairs to see Jungmi still sleeping. I knelt down on her side then softly shook her.

"Mia, wake up princess."

She pouted before opening her eyes and looked at me, "Appa?"

"We have to get you ready for today," I smiled and she shook her head before turning around, "I don't wanna."

"But don't you want to eat some yummy breakfast?" I asked and she covered herself in her blanket, "I wanna sleep."

I sighed and tried prying her blanket off of her but she kept it on.

"What if Appa takes you out for ice cream?" I asked and she poked her head out of her blanket, "Promise?"

"Promise," I replied hesitantly and she got out of bed then ran out of the room, "Don't fall!"

I smiled then went downstairs to see Junghyun up in his high chair eating a snack. Jisoo was washing the dishes and I went over to her then pushed her away with my hip.

"What are you doing Jungkook?" She asked laughing and I took the dish she was holding from her, "I'll finish the dishes."

She raised an eyebrow and put her hands on her hips, "What did you do now?"

"I may or may not have promised Jungmi ice cream," I said and started finishing the dishes.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"Appa! Bad!"

I finished washing the dishes and raised an eyebrow at Junghyun making him shrug and go back to eating his snack. I looked over at Jisoo and she was already looking at me.

"What if she gets a tummy ache?" Jisoo sighed and I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist, "I'm sorry, but she wouldn't get out of bed!"

"That is no way to get your daughter out of bed," Jisoo scolded and I pouted, "What if I convince her to eat breakfast before we go out?"

Jisoo thought for a little bit then nodded, "Fine, good luck with that."

"Appa!"

I looked over to see Jungmi already standing by the door. Jisoo smirked and removed my hands from her waist before leaning up to whisper, "Good luck."

I watched as she cleaned up Junghyun and took him upstairs with her. Jungmi was still standing by the door yelling for me.

"Appa! Let's go!"

I slowly walked over to her and picked her up before bringing her to the kitchen.

"Wae? I want ice cream!" Jungmi whined and I set her on the kitchen counter before putting some breakfast into her bowl, "You have to eat breakfast."

"You promised me ice cream!" She pouted and I sighed before handing her the bowl, "I did, but if you eat ice cream before breakfast, you won't feel good."

"Then Eomma can take care of me!" Jungmi started whining again and I sighed, "Eomma has work today, I have to go into the studio, so you guys are going to stay with your Samchons."

Jungmi pouted and slowly started to eat her breakfast. After we were done, I headed to a nearby ice cream parlor and ordered for her. We sat down at a table and I watched as Jungmi looked at her ice cream not eating it.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly and she shook her head. I picked up the spoon that came with the ice cream and touched her nose making a little ice cream stay there, "Eat your ice cream before I eat it."

Jungmi's eyes widened and she took the spoon away from me before eating her ice cream. She finished the whole thing within five minutes and pouted again.

"What's wrong now?" I asked and she brought her hands up then rested them on her head.

"Brain freeze Appa..."

___________________________________

Thank you to YoonKookSoonHoon for helping me choose Jungmi's cute moment :)