Percy Jackson is back ✨

Percy P.O.V

I didn't know how long I have been at Tartarus, honestly, ever since I had fallen down for the sake of Annabeth, my mind was lost in the maze of time. All I know is that Kronos here had been torturing me using my own sword which is riptide in one hand and his own sword backbiter in his other hand.

But even at this point of time, I got to admit, Kronos really knows how to torture people, possibly because he is a titan or he's just plain evil. His way of torturing me is to either dislocate my arms or slash and stabbed me with both Backbiter and Riptide but as if he hasn't had enough, he would always pour water on me to make me heal again and repeat the procedure again, then after he had his fill, he would leave me with all the torture marks littering all over my body.

Actually, I feel like going insane already. The thoughts of Annabeth was the reason for keeping my sanity now. But just as Kronos dislocate my shoulder.

Boom.

Byebye, Mr Sanity, the last years we had been together was very memorable but its time to say goodbye.

Suddenly I felt the need to laugh as the feeling bubbled up and grew more and more intense, I could hear something snapped in me and started laughing, louder and louder by the second.

Kronos seeing the unbelievable, right in front of him was shocked as he started mumbling, "This wasn't supposed to happen."

"Well I just proved you wrong, didn't I, Oh dear Kronos?" His eyes widened as he grip tightens on both of the swords. I kept on laughing and laughing until He got annoyed with it and decided to walk out. Then I stopped laughing.

I mean you can't naturally blame me, the mind of a crazy person is always unpredictable like playing chess with a strong opponent.

I feel stronger than ever, as I breathe in and breathe out, slowly trying to calm myself down and perhaps get rid of this tingling feeling that makes me want to laugh again.

"Let's try and break out of this cage..." I thought as I stood up and grabbed on the steel, I applied some pressure onto the steel as it cracked and almost immediately broke.

There is one funny thing I want to address to myself, why am I thinking of a certain Hades demigod when I fell into this hell hole for my girlfriend?

Perhaps the long time of not interacting with each other had begun to slowly place its effects on me. Ever since Bianca died, we have not spoken a word to each other, as if he was telling me, " Don't get close to me." So I had naturally abide and stay away from him. But when he was forced to admit his feelings for me because of Eros, I remembered my heart did a flip over and was thumping very loudly, the response was even stronger than I had been with Annabeth.

My mind was just filled with the image of a pale skin boy with Black hair and his beautiful dark brown eyes when it was supposedly yellow hair and grey eyes...

I slowly walked to the door of death and walked through it, the light of the sun was blinding me, I had to cover my eyes quickly, I am cursing Apollo for this.

"Wait for me, everyone..." I whispered as my feet came in contact with the green grass on the floor, creating a 'crunch' type of sound.

"Percy Jackson is back."

Nico P.O.V

A lot has changed since Percy had been fallen into Tartarus. Let's start off with a boy called John Weston who had appeared at our camp when Percy fell into Tartarus just three days ago. In the middle of our dinner, Poseidon had appeared claimed him which means he was Percy's half-Brother.

But the thing that I hate the most is that he takes Percy spotlight, or more like, using Percy's reputation for his benefits.

The most saddening thing was that all the campers even Chiron thought that the Great Hero Of Olympus, aka Percy Jackson was dead.