Truth or Dare?

Percy P.O.V

We soon arrive at Hogwarts.Considering Harry was in the same grade as us but we were exchange students from America.We separated and we went with a giant who goes by the name Hagrid.He brings us in boats which is my Favourite.I sat beside Nico of course DUH.

Then we arrived at a mansion or rather a castle but it's so much smaller compared to Olympus and it's not as fashionable as Olympus.We were soon brought to a witch called Professor Mcgonagall.She let us in a room surrounded by the other students there were four Long tables with Long benches beside them.We saw Harry in one of the tables accompanied by Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.Harry looked not a slight happy at the situation.

Blah blah blah.Then the time where which house we will be sorted in came at last."Jackson,Perseus."WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO BE FIRST.I went up and sit on the chair,Professor Mcgonagall put the hat on me.

Oh?A demigod,I have never seen one of your kind in ages.

You seen us before?

Yes.Thats of course,I am a hat that have been living for a few thousands year After all.

Haha.Anyways what's your name?

My name is Alistar,this is the first time that anybody asked for my name,you have respect.

I could hear murmurs because this is the first time a person had the hat on for a long time.

You are loyal like the Hufflepuff,Brave like the Gryffindor,smart like the Ravenclaw and cunning like a Slytherin.Now which one should I put you in?

Do you by any chance know Harry Potter?

Yes.After all he is the boy who lived.

Can you put me in the same house as him?

Gryffindor?Well I don't find that a problem-
GRYFFINDOR!

The hat was taken off and one table was cheering so I took it that,that is Gryffindor.

All of us got into Gryffindor,after all we have been in wars and are the bravest.Lunch started and everybody cheered,grabbing food but of course only Nico and I didn't eat.We have been curse by the arai after all.

"Hey why aren't you guys eating?"Thalia asked.

"Both of us are just full,no biggie."Nico responded and we saw Harry coming towards our way.

"So when will we be able to get my inheritance?"He asked,clearly excited to know who he really is.

"How about tomorrow.Because tomorrow they put it as a public Holiday,it's the first time they did it so it must be urgent."I said.
The Dumbledick(I think that was his name?)Look at Harry in a weird way that is Super discomforting and I sent a pile of water to rise over him and splash him.Everybody was clearly shocked by this.After all,Dumbledick was the headmaster of this school.

"WHOEVER DID THIS,YOU BETTER OWNED UP NOW!"Professor Mcgonagall yelled.

"Professor Mcgonagall,I saw Ron  did it."I said.Ron was in shock.

"NO.WE DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING?!"Ron shouted,his face red.

"Well then why do you have your Wand?"Ron was clearly shocked by this as he look at his hand.His wand was indeed there.

"So Mr Weasley,you were the one who did this?You will have detention with Professor Flitch for 5 months and a detention with me tonight."Professor Mcgonagall spoke up.