Kidnapped?Thats a nono

Percy P.O.V

Okay,Severus and Tom were not really that soft as we could hear it all the way from the living room.

Considering now was night,Frank,Piper,Leo,Jason and Thalia were asleep inside their room while Me,Nico,Draco and Harry were watching Horror movies.

We were cuddling with each other while Neeks was hiding behind me and Draco and Harry were just chilling,eating the largest amount of popcorns I have even seen.

I wonder how they are not fat.Hey don't mind me!

When you see two person eating six servings of popcorn,you would definitely think that.

So we were letting Severus and Tom enjoy their moment together.From what I heard,they must have a blissful moment together.

After we finished watching,me and Nico couldn't fall asleep so both of us stayed up all night cuddling each other.

But in the middle,I need to go to the toilet to do my business so I left Nico's side.But I never knew what would have happen next...

Nico P.O.V

Percy went to the bathroom to do his business so I was here waiting for him to come back and we could cuddle with each other again.

Then a hand slammed at my nose,I sniff something sweet when I saw that a person in all black was standing behind me.I slowly felt dizzy and struggled to stay awake.

Before I got kidnapped by whoever want to kidnap me,my last thoughts were...

"Percy...Save me..."

Percy P.O.V

When I was outside the bathroom,I felt something was wrong.Not just wrong but very very wrong.I quickly stepped into the living room when I saw Nico was not there,I search the house for him even in the others bedroom.

When I saw that he was not there,all I saw was red.I roared a inhumane roar when I knew that the only person who could do this is...

DUMBLEFUCK.

Harry P.O.V

Me and Draco heard a inhumane roar and I am sure everybody in the house too.We quickly changed into comfortable clothes and got our Wands ready to face any Monster.

When we were in the living room,we saw Percy on all fours ready to pounce at someone if anyone of us stepped any more closer to Him.

Father,Mother,Frank,Hazel,Leo,Thalia and Jason quickly run down and saw the same scene we saw.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?!"Jason shouted which caused Percy to growl Low and dangerously at him.

"Wait aren't we missing someone?"Frank said.

Everybody immediately gasped and their face gone pale white.

"No...No."Mom stepped back and Father round a arm around Mother's waist.

"Who could be such a idiot kidnapping Nico Di Angelo?"Tom said and everybody already have the same person in their mind.

Nico P.O.V

When I woke up,I saw that I was in a cell-like room or rather a cell.I was stuck inside,the weird thing was that there was only one cell in the room and that's me.

I heard something clicked and I went into the corner of the cell attempting to use the shadow to hide me.

The old white Long beard with his white hair came in.It was Dumbledore or how Percy would like to call him Dumblefuck.

"Ah...My child,you're awake?"He asked while stars were twinkling in his eyes.

Then came in a old witch who is Minerva Mcgonagall.

"Did you have the potion ready?"Dumblefuck asked Minerva.I don't even want to be polite to her anymore.

"Yes,Headmaster."In her hands was a potion which I recognised it as the truth potion(Is it right?).I started laughing while they looked at me weirdly.

"Do you..Really think that potion is going to work on me."I asked them while giving a smirk.

"Give Him the potion Minerva."Dumblefuck said and Minerva forced my Chin upwards which I gladly obeyed and she tilted the potion and I drank it.She made me drink every single drop of it which taste disgusting.

"Now then..."Dumblefuck trailed off.

"Tell me where does Voldemort live?"He asked.

"Why should I?"I asked him.Both of them seems shocked.

"No way...I got everything correct though."Minerva trailed off.

Dumblefuck looked at me with pure curiosity when I heard faint sound of waves crashing.

I smirked.

"What are you smirking about,Boy...?"Dumblefuck asked with pure curiosity.

"Something...You should be concerning about..."I smirked when i can feel that Percy is nearby.

Their face paled and a loud 'crash' could be heard.A gigantic hole was formed where the door should have been.Percy came in with the others leaving out Tom and Severus which is a smart choice concerning the situation but do they really have to bring Harry here...?

"Ah...Harry my boy."He started to walk to Harry where he got stop when Percy thrust out his hands and the water crashed into Dumblefuck sideways.Minerva stood there shocked.

"How could you,perform magic without having a wand..."Minerva asked.

Percy was apparently in a bad mood as he thrust his hands further and Two water balls were forming around them.Trying to drown them.

Percy had no mind about them and turned towards me.Seeing me in a cell makes his anger shoot up like a rocket.He grabbed the metal and opened it.

All of us were shocked by his strength.Percy quickly hugged me and kissed me not caring the others were here.

"I never ever, ever lose sight of you or leave you alone ever again."He buried his face into my shoulder.

"So how did you guys know I was here?"I asked them.Still cuddling Percy.

"Let's just say something drastic have change in Percy and he became an animal and sniff your scent out."I was shock and looked at Percy but he still buried his head onto my shoulder.

Then I saw that there were Two people missing.It was Dumblefuck and Minerva.God Apollo bad Haiku,they escaped it again.

But I guessed nothing matters to Percy now that I am here.I must have worried him a lot.

So hey my Huskies (Can I call you guys that from Now on,instead of guys 😂)
The story in about few chapters would find completed and I am Super happy for those who had supported my book.I really appreciate it even though it sucks.

Percy:What....In a few chapters you are ending,then what about My and Neeks romance... 😭

Lotus:I can always write another book

Percy:Yay!

Lotus:Do the ending for me,I need to write another book.

Percy:Sure!Neeks come and do it with me.

Neeks and Percy:Well then stay tune to the digital.