Going to Hogwarts

A/N:Who are Bts fans?
LETS GO ARMY,I was listening to the song while writing this.Can you tell me which Bts member is your Favourite.
Mine is J-HOPE
___________________________________

Percy P.O.V

Later today,we decided to pack up as we already received permission from Lady Hestia to go to this magic school that they speak of.It was unbelievable to think that witches and wizards really exist.I always wanted to meet one.We also got our tickets for the train which Hestia said we have to get into a platform 9 3/4 in between 9 and 10 and u have to go through the wall(A/N am I correct?)What worries me is actually Nico,you can say I kinda like him,his black hair and his brown eyes.But Nico have to shadow travel the 6 of us which will cost a lot of his energy.

Nico P.O.V

I am so dead,I have to go and shadow travel all of us.I repeat,I am so dead.But nonetheless,I have to pack my stuff so I could travel everybody to ENGLAND.I wish Hazel was here to help me but she's back in Elysium after the war.We meet at Thalia tree at about 4.I was the second one,Percy was the first one to get there.Both of us realising the other 5 of us ain't gonna come any time sooner.We talked a bit."Hey Nico..."Percy began.I looked at him,nodded urging for him to go on."Are you still mad at me for about Bianca?"He asked,I could see hesitation in his voice.Bianca,thinking about her,my heart began to ache.She is my full blooded sis and the only person who ever cared for me.Actually,to be honest,I had already forgiven Percy,for Bianca was now a hunter.Not to mention,he was my crush and still is my crush."I have already forgiven you Percy."He stared at me in shock and smiled."Hey Nico,I also want to ask you something...."

Percy P.O.V

I breathe in and breathe out.Gathered all my courage,I said"I..Like..You.I wished for you to be my....Boyfriend" I blushed literally blushed.He also blushed,a tinge of pink on his cheeks."Me too..I also like you"Nico slowly said.We close the distance.Nico did the last push and our lips connected,from gentle to fierce when suddenly a cough was heard and I push Nico behind me and brandished Riptide.If this is an enemy,I will protect Nico instead of myself.I just gotten him as my Boyfriend,I am not gonna lose him.

Thalia P.O.V
The five of us was going to My tree where I think Nico and Percy would be waiting.When we got there,I saw that they were kissing,ALMOST going to take off their clothes.I coughed.But I think that's a dangerous choice as Percy put Nico behind him attempting to protect the shorter one.His eyes and his stance was shown that he is ready to fight.His eyes were different,his eyes shown that he is insane well considering that he was in Tartarus."Chill,seaweed brain"Using the nickname Annabeth used to call him.Wrong choice.He growled and summoned water to his will and washed us almost downing us in a water ball.Only then when Nico called out his name,only did he stopped and went over to Nico hugging the little boy."Are you okay,guys?"Nico said while trying to attempt to remove himself from Percy tight hug.We nodded."Well then Percy,I can't breathe and let's get into business."Percy removed him and he shadow traveled us.By the time he was done,he was sweating a lot,his skin is pale white.Percy walked over to Nico,letting Nico lean against him."Okay spit it out."Jason said.Piper hit the back of her Boyfriend head."CANT YOU SEE,THEY ARE A COUPLE!!"Piper shouted but earning a glare from Percy since this was a public place in ENGLAND."Pernico/Percico.My Cabin ship them."Piper said.
That's was when the monsters arrived.

Percy P.O.V

We saw a few monsters approaching.Some hell hounds and Furies.Oh shit,I forget to bring Blackjack with me,he could stomp them to death and Mrs O Leary.But Blackjack had a better chance in my opinion,he is my bud after all.Wait.I could just whistled,stupid me.I whistled.A shadow started to form and in came my beautiful Blackjack just from his entrance,he already killed two hellhounds with his hooves,this is my Blackjack after all.
Hey boss,you forget about me didn't you?
Sorry buddy
Whatever,We got some monsters to killed anyways and I got a date with starlight later.
Starlight?You mean the female Pegasus beside you?
Yes.Anyways you got Death boy as your Boyfriend,congrats I never really like that blonde hair girl,What's her name?
Annabitch.
Fitting name for a bitch.
(A/N:Like master,like Pegasus 😂)
After we finished our conversation,Blackjack went into battle again,if you don't want to get your nightmares,never ever meet Blackjacks hooves you will die.I leave Neeks(if he don't mind)laying there by a wall.I brandished my sword Riptide and charge towards the monsters kick,slash,punch,stab.I continued until I heard Neeks scream.A hellhound was about to Attack him,his eyes Wide in horror,his hands covering his face.All I could think was PROTECT.KILL.NO TOUCH.MINE.I run over to the hellhound,my eyes glinting with danger.