PROLOGUE

Music can make everything happen, it can make you sad and happy. It can destroy but it could also repair (a broken heart). It could start a war or send peace to everyone.

Music can express anyone's feelings. You can express your sorrow as well as your happiness with it. When your down sing a song and you'll be fine. When your lost sing a song and you'll find your way. When anger is controling you try to sing for peace is what it brings.

Music has its own path. It has its own way to get through one's heart, but there are hearts that remain frozen, for their ears remain shut. They refuse to hear one's explanation for they think they've had enough. If only they would open the doors that are locked within time.

Seven handsome men as her knight in singing armor. Seven keys to unlock her past. The missing piece she's searching for. But One remain hidden. He's also searching. How can destiny be cruel he'll find Her without knowing its her, she'll meet him without knowing its Him.

She's broken from the start, for all are lies she knows she refuse the truth for her heart cannot bear. How can music fix a broken heart?? Can it heal the scar from the past?

He's lost in his own memories. He want to forget the painful past he had. His afraid he'll be alone. Will music help him find his way? Or will he just lost his way again?

How will music make them meet? How will music define their heartbeat?

In life sometimes music brings you painful memories.... will their music be the most painful off all?

Will the most beautiful and unbreakable melody be the most painful and unbearable?

Their the ruler of their world. She's his Luna , He's her Alpha. With their voices combined can one handle the pain and sorrows he/she will hear? Will those sorrows disappear and be replace by happy and laughing voices? When the time comes will they hear those voices again??

###########################################################################

This work is all fiction. Wala pong katotohanan dito. Lahat ay katang isip ko lamang . Sorry sa lahat ng typos at wrong grammar na makikita at mababasa niyo. I hope you join her as she start her journey and unfolds all the secrets na tinago sakanya. Thank you for dropping by ^_^.