XV: The Return

Third Person's POV,

At the top of the hill standing a willow tree. Also at the top of that hill 6 men are standing with a girl in their middle. Their doing a ritual, the ritual that may change the entire world. They say that at the top of the hill is the best spot to have stargazing or just simply watch the moon while its shinning brightly in the sky. All in all its the best place to capture the moonlight for their ritual. Why the moonlight? Because the moonlight is the reason for the werewolves forced transformation. As you know her transformation should have occurred when she was still a child because while growing, they should be trained but her transformation was stopped to hide her true identity they tried to keep her from the war but it the end, who could tell that the most dangerous place could be the safest?.

So back to the ritual, everyone was in their position forming a hexagon when you connect the dots and line carved in that hill.

While waiting for the moonlight to shine their casting a spell at her,,,

"Per virtutem lunae somnum Luna corpus sentire vim feceritis quae ego praecipio vobis"

Just before the moon shine at its highest peak. Carysa fell asleep. The magic circle glowed with with light, her body was floating on the circle. They were surrounded by the light of the magic circle and the light from the moon. The moon has a light blue shade in it's light.
They were chanting spells again....

"noster omnipotens regina, placet, dona nobis vestra virtute, da nobis pars lunae scriptor magicae, adiuva nos restituat ea quae sunt rumpitur, inveniamus, quae sunt amissa, da nobis retro tempore: Venite faciem veritatis, omnes iniquitates et timoribus in cordibus nostris, et ut verum se dimisit."

They were sorrounded by a white with a shade of blue light, its was so bright. As they were sorrounded by the light the maiden's body inside the circle floated in the air and her body was covered with the bright light. The light was actually coming from her body that was casted by spells.

"Fato signatum confringetur
Et evigilare faciatis ea praeteritum,
Fatum ne faciatis ejus voluntatem:
Et quia amor signati
Amplectere natos verum est forma eius,
audite corde eius
quia ipsa est princeps
Atlas Orbis alpha et th"

There were tattoos being engraved on her body. It was in ancient writing. The tattoos made the light stronger.

The casters of the spells began to sweat. It is indeed a type of spell that is hard to perform. It would have been easier if they perform the spell in 1 week. But because she  is now enrolled in the university. They have to cast the spell tonight.

No one wanted to give up even though the spell is pushing them back. There were times that they were almost blown up by the iminating power.

"This would have been easier if only she isn't the....uhh nevermind." One man have said, because he was so tired and his power is starting to drain.

But this girl who is she really??

Carysa's POV

Pagod pagod ang pakiramdam ko na para bang nag gym ako ng walang tigil sa isang araw.

Ayoko pang bumangon mula sa pagtulog ko ngunit ang init ng sinag ng araw ay pinipilit akong bumangon na mula sa mahimbing na pagkatulog.

Tuluyan na nga akong bumangon. I was expecting to see my room ngunit hindi iyon ang bumungad sa akin. Akala ko nga ay nasa ospital na ako. Ngunit hindi rin. Napaka liwanag ng lugar na ito na aakalain mong nasa ospital ka dahil sa puti lamang ang makikita mo. Akala ko sinag ng araw ang nararamdaman ko ngunit hindi pala sadyang maliwanag lang talaga.