V

Minho and Felix ran towards the 'airport' just to see the train leaving. Felix still questions the airport part.  

"Thank god, he can't be far," Minho managed out while panting softly, looking around until he spotted the cute boy he always dreamed of meeting, but never like this.

"Jisung!" The elder yelled and running towards the said boy, engulfing him in a hug, tears threatening to fall. He was just so, so happy.

The younger snickered and hugged back, Felix watching the scene unfolding while wiping away a mixed tear. Happiness and sadness, when will he be able to meet Changbin?

The Australian boy shook it off and joined the hug. He too, was a fan of 3RACHA, after all. 

"So.. where are we going? Is Felix going with us on our date?" The younger laughed after they introduced Felix to him while the said boy pouted. 

"Uhm, well, you see, long story short, Felix drove me here. We can drive back to my house?" Minho asked as the younger nodded and grabbed his hand, the elder blushing furiously while Jisung had the biggest smile ever plastered on his face.

"To the airport, back to your house, I just wanted to get my damn groceries," Felix sighed but it went unheard by the other two.

After Felix dropped the two off, they sat on the couch and tried to get to know each other more.

"So what do you do for a living?" 

"I work at a restaurant, I'm a waiter," the older was staring at Jisung, he couldn't believe he was actually in front of him. 

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," the younger giggled while patting the older's head. 

"I just can't believe you're in front of me, right now, patting my head," Minho sighed contently, not daring to look away from Jisung, as if he'd disappear the second he looked away.

"Honestly, me neither. I never thought I would go on a date with a fan, but here we are."

Minho gulped. He wanted to shower Jisung in kisses and cuddles, but it could be too soon. He was afraid to do something, for once. He'd normally recklessly do things without thinking.

"What do you want to do, besides kissing me? That will come later today, don't worry," Jisung winked as Minho blushed. 

"We could-" 

Minho was cut off by the doorbell.

"Wait, I'll go get that," he told the shorter and stood up.

"Minho! Want to do something today? Felix said he was busy and not to disturb you, so I thought you needed some help or company!" 

Jeongin.

"Jeongin, I'm sorry, can't you get Seungmin to-"

Minho was cut off again, but this time by Jeongin walking into the elder's house.

"I'm going to make you cupcakes, it will-"

"Jeongin!" Minho tried to stop the boy from walking in but after hearing the younger's gasp, he knew he already found out.

"DID YOU KIDNAP JISUNG?!" Stupid. The younger was stupid, in Minho's opinion.

"Yes I fucking kidnapped Jisung because I obviously knew where the fuck he was," the elder rolled his eyes as Jisung snickered.

"So you're Jeongin, huh? I've heard lots about you." A disgusted look fell onto Jisung's face as he scrunched up his nose.

Jeongin whined. "What is that supposed to mean?!" 

"'I want to fuck him so bad, he's so fucking cute', 'I can already imagine him calling me daddy', things like that. Chan has a daddy issue, I swear to God."

Minho laughed out loud and draped his arms around Jisung for support. 

"I mean I wouldn't mind."

"Jeongin, get the fuck out if you can't act like the baby you are." 

"Anyway, what are you two?" Curiosity got the best of the younger as he asked the two boys in front of him who exchanged a few glances.

"I'm his boyfriend!" 

Minho's heart stopped for a moment.

Then it started beating faster than ever.