XVIII

[I'M NOT A WAITER AND I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE IN EVEN WORKING AT ALL SO FORGIVE ME FOR MY MISTAKES PLEASE]

"Minho, table four!"

"On my way, Taehyun Hyung!" 

"Hello m'am, table for four, I suppose?" The elder made a suggesting gesture with his hand as the woman nodded, her what-Minho-figured husband and 2 children following behind. She looked quite wealthy. 

"Something to drink beforehand?" Minho whipped out his notepad as the man nodded. 

"Me and my wife would like some red wine if possible, and water for the children."

Minho put the order in and was about to lead the next customer to their table when he noticed that the next customer was somewhat familiar. Scratch that, very familiar. Daehyun and Jihyo. 

"Uh, t-table for two?" Minho stuttered as he was flustered by the situation.

"Minho? You work here?" Daehyun whispered flustered as well while Jihyo nodded at the younger's suggestion.

"Do you guys want something to drink beforehand?"

"Water's fine, what about you, Daehyun?" 

"It's Coca Cola you want, right?" Minho snickered, he got to know the elder quickly. 

"Uh, y-yeah, thanks."

"So you're telling me you served Daehyun Hyung and his date?" Jisung squeaked and hugged Minho's pillow while shaking it wildly.

"He finally got a date!" 

"Who's got a date now?" Hyunjin came in with an interested smirk.

"Uh, none of your business!" 

Minho eyed his boyfriend carefully at the way he became so flustered. 

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR BOYFRIEND CAME IN WITHOUT KNOCKING!" Hyunjin sneered when he noticed the elder's annoyed and possessive glare. 

"Bitch, you what? You're so stupid," Minho laughed and ruffled the smaller's head.

"Hey! No fair, everyone calls me stupid in this household, I might as well just leave," Jisung pouted as the taller's heart melted at that exact second.

"Oh shut up, you," Minho's voice softened and took his boyfriend into his arms, squeezing him comfortably.

A/N
"I guess I'll just leave, fuckwads. I don't deserve this disrespect," Felix cried softly to himself as he wasn't featured in the chapter.

felix, my sweet, sweet ultimate bias, sometimes the world just revolves around my biaswrekers, what are you gonna do about it sweetheart?

are you going to be like me, felix? don't do this to me

"You can't run from your responsibilities forever."

I sure can't, but I can certainly try. 

...

are you gonna be like that, too, felix?

i'm actually writing a conversation that i 

what

help it feels weird

..bye?