XII

"Sir, what do you need me for?"

"Can you tutor one of the kids in your Human Sciences class? His name is Kim Jungwoo, and he's not exactly extraordinary at the subject." 

"No, that won't be a problem, sir."

"Before you go to class, make sure to visit the nurse and send your friends off. I'll see you next time, Mr. Lee," the principal waved the boys off.

"Hey, Minho, why didn't you tell me you were getting bullied?" 

The elder gulped. 

"I'm not getting bullied! ..I just didn't want you to worry, that's all," the taller huffed, receiving a peck on the cheek, his face flushing, the two almost-forgotten boys letting out an awe.

"Also, Hyung, where's the nurse? This campus is so big, damn.."

"Then you haven't seen my cock yet. Follow me!" Minho muttered the first part under his breath, just not able to keep in his need to make dick jokes.

Yet Jisung heard it, a wide blush spreading across his cheeks, before nodding.

"Y'all are so gay, I wish my Lixie was here so I could cuddle her," Changbin sighed as Minho choked on his own saliva. 

"Changbin.. Uh- You know- What would you do if Lixie was a, well, a dude?" 

"Then I would feel.. betrayed, in a sense?" 

"Did 'Lixie' ever tell you their gender?"

"Isn't Lixie a female name, though?" 

"Changbin, you're hopeless," Chan chuckled lightly.

"What he's trying to hint at, is that he knows who Lixie is and that Lixie is probably a dude, mate, get your shit together."

"MATE! HE SAID MATE TOO!" Minho screeched, a smile making its way on Jisung's face.

"Changbin, your 'Lixie' is Australian as well as Chan, they could get along way better than you two ever will," Jisung teased the older, resulting in him getting hit if his boyfriend wasn't there to hide behind.

"If you know Lixie so well, show me a picture, I want to know!" Changbin whined as Minho snickered but nodded anyway, the school infirmary getting closer. 

"Here your 'Lixie' is, his real name is Felix," the elder put up his phone, showing Changbin the prettiest video he owned of Felix. 

"This was when he was accepted into the selection, the dance team that's 'the best'

"This was when he was accepted into the selection, the dance team that's 'the best'. Obviously I'm in it too," Minho flipped his imaginary long hair sassily, making Jisung giggle.

"He's fucking beautiful, though," Changbin started scrolling through the folder called 'Vegemite Lover'. The boy had no idea what Vegemite was, but he felt the need to agree thoroughly. 

That was, until he stumbled on a video that made his heart flutter as they walked into the infirmary, Chan looking over Changbin's shoulder, gasping softly. 

"Yo, I think that's the same uniform that I went to high school in!" Chan said softly to the younger next to him, but was interrupted by the nurse asking what's wrong

"He got beaten up by a few stupid students," Jisung huffed as Minho smiled weakly at the nurse.

"Take off your shirt then, let's see how bad it really is," the nurse laughed softly as Minho sat down and took off his shirt, Jisung eyeing him carefully. The younger's eyes fell on the taller's abs. Yes, he had abs. Jisung would've jumped on top of Minho if they were the only ones in the room. Unfortunately though, they weren't.

"Your eyes are going to fall out if you keep staring, Ji," Chan commented, Minho and Jisung's face flushing as the nurse let out a chuckle. 

"You two would make a great couple some day, it's cute," the nurse giggled and put a warm pack against Minho's stomach, the younger groaning softly against the sudden warmth.

It just happened to be that Jisung heard the groan as clear as daylight. 

A/N

uwu this chapter  was short but my block is gone now 

uwuwwuwuwuwuwuwuwu

also my girlfriend is the absolute cutest and most adorable person on earth and i will never fall out of love omg i swear !! 

we said to meet next year but we'll see how it goes lol she's too awkward to call yet because she thinks there will be awkward silences but anyway i'm so excited to meet her already skskssk my mom is willing to go with me to florida !! how cool is that ?? !!! she also wants to go to gay pride with me and bought me gay sandals idk what to feel rn jssjsjs

i'm just ??? really ??? happy ??? uwuwuwu

go check out my baby bun's hyungkyun fanfic @greaseru uwuwuwu she is so cute uwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu

Signing out, ya girl Caroline uwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu

i need to stop using uwu