XII

I was going to leave it at that but I decided to add that my mother was an ass.

It surpised me that I did. For years I've only ever said the bare minimum to people but now I was adding unnecessary information in the coversation.

How did you get me so open in one night Felix? I always knew things were different with you but you tore down walls I had spend years building and reinforcing in a matter of hours.

The rest of the ride to your house was quite but I could tell you were thinking about something. I'd really like to know what was going on in your head Felix.

Maybe after you read all this you'll tell me your side. Who am I kidding? You'll never read this. I don't even know where you are.

I pulled in front of your house. It wasn't anything fancy. It was old but well kept.

You looked at me and laughed when we made eye contact.

I asked what it was and you shook your head, still laughing, before sighing.

You told me you thought of something your grandfather said to you all the time.

"So young, yet so damaged..."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Felix ended today!

Now that their first night is over the story will pick up a bit. There is one more chapter of this first night and then the story will progress.

Hope you all enjoy this story!