XL

After we decided we were finished writing for the day, you suggested we take a walk in the nearby park to get fresh air and sunlight.

Chan and Jisung liked the idea and you seemed happy about it as well so I agreed despite hating the sun. I also wondered if you were actually happy or just acting like you were.

Ever since I realized you were acting most of the time, it was hard for me to tell when you were actually happy. You acted so well I barely noticed the difference sometimes.

I hope your truely happy now Felix?

We would have walked in silence if it wasn't for Jisung. He had always been talkative and kept a conversation going well.

After we had walked for awhile I noticed you and Chan started walking a little slower. Jisung kept talking, even though he knew I wouldn't talk much with him.

I actually wasn't listening to Jisung at all at that point. I was trying to hear what you and Chan were talking about. I couldn't hear much. Just a word here and there. I heard my name a few times.

What were you guys talking about? I'm confused because I did hear one thing Chan said that day that I still think about today.

"You save everyone, but who saves you?"

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
That was Chan speaking btw

I was originally going to have Changbin say that line to Felix but I like this better. It fits better with the future of the story.

That's all I'm posting for today but I'm going to try and write more and hopefully have the story finished very soon.

Hope you all enjoy this story!