Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Chelsea's Point Of View

 "Allison Waters to take over Chelsea's crown in the music industry." I raised my eyebrows and turn my attention to the news. 

"Wow, she is so daring." I muttered, "hey guys, Britney just call and Chelsea, please don't hit me." Brandon says. I raise my eyebrows at him, "we're going to this awards show tomorrow because some of us are nominated for some awards and generally, we have to take dates.." Brandon says. 

He looks at me nervously, "I will go. Without a date." I say. "You are getting a date, and you need to get it by tonight or you don't go back tomorrow." Brandon snaps at me.

"Do i have to appear on the red carpet?" I asks, he nods in response. I groan, "wait, I can just don't go because of Cheryl." I say. 

"And let Allison take your crown, wow." Rue says, entering the room. "And besides, Cheryl is okay now." She added then drop all of her camp stuff on the floor, "i think I have a idea.." I muttered. "Oh boy." Max mutters.

"What? Her ideas always bring us to the top charts of iTunes." Rue says to her, "but I always have to do something embarrassing." Max says. "Yeah, that's why I love you." I smile at him, "I will love you more if you wash my laundry for a month." He says.

"Ha, dream on!" 

☠ ☠ ☠

Narrator's Point Of View

"Where's Chelsea?" Alex asks Brandon, "she said she have a plan," Rue replies. Alex shook his head disapprovingly. 

"Anyone seen Luke?" Michael asks, Michael's date is Lea. Brandon always got girls going around, but this time it was a fan. She won at some kind of a competition that Brandon organized.

"No.." Max mutters. "Luke and Chelsea are together.." Max says in disgust, Max don't like couples that much. He is with Rue, Gabe is with Cheryl, and the little ones are with them. 

"Chelsea, Chelsea look here!" They all turn to the entrance, Luke is standing outside. Chelsea steps out, smiling. She then smiles at Luke, "I knew it!" Lea slaps Michael's chest. 

Chelsea steps out in an elegant outfit, it's actually quite surprising for Chelsea to look like that. She has light make up on, she is a wearing a white crop top, and a long black skirt. 

Alex and Brandon and their dates were called to interview, so did the others. When Chelsea and Luke was called, the interviewers are quite shock. 

They confirmed that they're dating. 

"Now we all know, Chelsea is crazy." Luke chuckles at the interviewer's statement. "Yeah, I can handle her." Chelsea raised her right brow. 

"She's my crazy lady." Luke says, the interviewers cooed at how cute they are. Chelsea knows this were all fake, all she need was a date so she could attend. 

And somehow, she thinks what Luke is saying is kinda true to her somehow. 

☠ ☠ ☠ 

Alex's Point Of View

"Now we have a Michael Jackson tribute, with Janet Jackson and Chelsea Collins." I raise my eyebrows. "I thought she wasn't suppose to perform." I whispered. "I think she really wants the crown.." Brandon mutters. 

"Nah, she just want to crush Allison to pieces." Max says. 

The music started, we all turn our attention to the holographic Michael Jackson. Janet Jackson and Chelsea aren't here till the break of the song. 

"But Michael Jackson's moves are so complicated." I say, "dude, Michael Jackson danced with her before." Brandon reminds me.

Then the singing stopped, there were cheers and there they were. Their moves are moving correctly like Michael Jackson's. And there is Chelsea, looking badass,

As usual.

☠ ☠ ☠

Chelsea's Point Of View

I chuckled at Shakira, "no, no." I say, backing away. "Go on the stage and shake those hips." Beyoncé says, I laugh and shook my head. 

"Yes, you are. Come, time to change." Shakira pass me a outfit. 

Luke's Point Of View

The lights are dimmed, and Chelsea isn't back yet. The music started, and there is Shakira. Hips Don't Lie started playing. 

She pulls someone out, "Chelsea?" I raise my eyebrows. "Ohh!" The Skulls boys exclaims, the girls were laughing in surprise.

Shakira was singing, and Beyoncé appear. "Wow, you're a lucky dude." Michael says to me. 

Chelsea is trying to keep a serious face but she was smiling, feeling embarrassed.  The song finally ended, they all hug each other and Chelsea quickly went backstage. 

Allison then came out with Bailey. 

☠ ☠ ☠

Chelsea's Point Of View

I sit back at my seat, "wow, Chelsea.. You really want that crown." Alex says to me. "No, it was just a coincidence. I was backstage and they asks me to shake those damn hips, so yeah." I shrug, "Luke is a lucky guy." 

I raised my eyebrows at him, "and we're back!" We stop talking and we turn our attention to the stage. 

"And we all know, our gorgeous Allison Waters is here!" The speaker, Leon Perry says. He isn't part of Phoenix or Skulls, he is in another good company. Our companies used to train together because our headquarters things aren't doing so well. 

"And we all know, the queen is here, Chelsea Collins everybody!" Leon smiles at me. And I was on the screens, I really want this awards show to end. 

"Okay, this award is only meant for one person. She has been in the music industry for a few years now." Allison is in the music industry ever since she was 13, she got into an acting career and all that. 

"And, she's sexy beast." And.. It's not going to be me. "She was in the top 10 sexiest women," I look at the others who is paying attention. 

"A good singer, a rapper, a dancer, in the best dance group, a hero, Chelsea Collins everybody!" I froze in my seat. "Chelsea, you won." Rue whispers, "you still own the crown." She added. 

I chuckled nervously at her, "okay." 

☠ ☠ ☠ 

"Oh my god, someone help me." I carry out the awards, "woah, where did the others go?" Louis took some of them from my hands. "They went for pizza to celebrate," I replied. 

"Then why are you here?" Harry asks, "don't feel like eating pizza." I shrug, wiping away my make up with wet cotton. Okay, I don't what it is but it's wet enough to wipe my make up. 

"So you and Luke?" Zayn wiggles his eyebrows at me, I slap his arm and we enter the limo. 

"Turn on the radio, Zen." I say to him, "yes ma'aam." I heard the click. "Chelsea Collins crushed Allison Waters down to the bottom, just below Fawn Cooper!" 

"YES!" I cheered, "you know we should order Chinese." I say to the boys. "Yeah, I do feel like Chinese.." Niall mutters. 

"Actually order anything, I'm happy." I say.

"But no pizza." 

"Okay, I'm ordering pizza." 

Me and Louis says at the same time, the rest chuckled. "Where the 4 other lads went?" Louis asks, changing the subject. "Brought the little Collins to the carnival." I replied. 

"Why are you smiling?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows at me, "huh?" I look at them. "Why are you smiling?" Zayn asks, I shook my head at them. 

I can't stop thinking about the moment that me and Luke's hands intertwined, that crazy jolt that went up my arm unreasonably. What?