#1

• Dedicated to To all Fans and People who want to Laugh

#1 Throw Bella over his shoulder and take her to Chuck E. Cheese's.

Emmett re-read the first thing on the list, he remembered when he and Bells went on their fun trip to Chuck E. Cheese's.

He had tracked down Bella, found her in her room reading some batted old book which looked really boring. So he decide to go inside her room and invite Bella out to do something fun. Excitedly Emmett said "Guess what? We're going to Chuck E. Cheese!"

Bella looked up confused "Why? There is no point and anyway aren't we to old to go in?"

Emmett asked her if she was sure she didn't want to come and again she said "No". So he picked up Bella and put her on his shoulder and began to make the trip the the nearest Chuck .E Cheese. When inside Emmett ran straight for the ball pit, with Bella not far behind. When he neared the edge of the pit he dived in and yelled "Bum-Be-low" and for a few seconds it rain colourful balls everywhere around the pit.

Bella muttered to herself "Oh My God...."

After a few hours Bella asked Emmett if they could stop and get some food. Emmett was having so much fun he didn't hear Bella. Without an answer Bella began to make her way to the cafè. Emmett saw her walking away so her picked her up again a put her on his shoulder.

To Be Contiued in the next part!