Chapter One

Sky

My Father once said that love is inevitable. That it cannot be explained but shown. That's the type of love my family had before I was born, before I took away a loving mother and wife.

My mum gave up her life for me.

Just so I could be alive.

I knew she loved me, but she was loved more. My brother and sister always miss her, but I can't, i'm never apart of their despair.

I wish my mom was alive. That's all I have ever wished for, even though I know that she cannot come back alive, but I always hoped.

All I have ever wanted is for everyone else around me to be happy, but I can never fulfill that. I am always good and obey all rules. I guess you can say I'm a nerd but in my mind I'm clearly not.

I use to have friends. In fact I was alleged 'QueenBee' but was brought to reality by my siblings. Now its just me and my older brother and sister. There names are Josh (aged 17) and Rosalinda (age 16). We are really close and always stick together. Even at school they are always some what by my side. I wish I was around the same age as them so I could never be alone. My brother will be leaving for college this summer, and my sister would be in senior year. She would too busy to see me like she normally is. At lunch time I normally go watch my brother play football and I rarely see my sister, only at home.

I love my brother and sister. They are the best.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Sky's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

ERRGGGHHH. I HATE MONDAYS

The time shows 6:30, so I have an hour to get ready and eat breakfast before I have to leave to make it to school on time. Luckily for me school is only a few blocks down, but my brother still drops us.

I quickly grab my towel and rush to the bathroom to take a ten minute shower and cream myself. I put my Burgundy leggings with my black crop top and Aztec open knit cardigan. I paired that with a gold cross chain, my tattered black converses and my signature geek glasses. I untied my hair which flowed in wavy blond curls just passed my shoulder. Quickly grabbing my black sachet and iphone ready for breakfast.

As I made my way downstairs Josh, my brother, came out his room.

"Hey Joshy Woshy"

"Hey" he said miserably. I raised an eyebrow. "Don't ask" he finally said breaking eye contact. I guess Monday is not his day either.

I ran downstairs as my nose filled with the delicious smell of bacon and pancakes. Mmmhhh one thing is wonderful about this day.

"Hi Daddy" Quickly getting my pack lunch from the fridge.

"Hey Sky, can you help me with this please" I rested my bag down, grabbed the plate of bacon and rested it on the table.

Soon after my brother and sister came downstairs ready for our family breakfast.

"So Sky, have you made any friends yet" my dad asked casually. He always asks this same question everyday since I started freshmen year. Sadly I've always have the same answer.

"No." I say looking down. I guess I'm ashamed that I'm the only unsociable one in the family. My Father has great friends, my brother is the most popular guy in school and my sister has her close group of friends. And me, I'm just unknown.

"No harm in trying" he replies.

"She has me and Rose" Josh says angrily glaring at our father. I look at him questionably. Someone has definitely ticked him off. And I know its not my dad. I looked at him questionably but he shook it off stabbing is eggs and stuffing it in his mouth.