Chapter four

I walk to Reece's house which is a couple of blocks away from my house. When I make it there Jordan opens the door with a smile, dragging me in and slamming the door shut.

"OMG I can't wait for this party!!" She exclaims, running up the stairs towards Reece's bedroom. As we enter I place my duffel bag on reece's bed.

"Btw you look fab" she says. I'm wearing a hype jumper with leggings and all black huaraches. My hair is up in a high ponytail and all I have on is mascara. How do I look 'fab'.

"Emm thanks but I'm in the casj'est outfit, how do I look fab" I ask.

"Well its the fact that you put no effort in you outfit but you still look nice." She shrugs. She lays some clothes on Reece's bed. I wonder where he is. I look around the room and notice that the bathroom door is closed and the light is on. There he is.

"Okay, what should I wear" Jordan askes me. I turn my body and move towards the head board of the bed brassing my back on it. I cross my legs and look at what Jordan is showing me. She outfits layed on the bed. the first one is fuzzy soft black cropped jumper with black leggings, the next outfit is a dark green croppped jumper with black leggings and the last outfit is a grey t-shirt dress with white lace folded sleves (its short sleve).

"You should wear the green jumper today and wear the t-shirt dress tomorrow." i state with a smile. She folds the dress into he backpack and goes into reece's walk in closet to change.

A few minutes after Reece walk out of the bathroom. He is wearing a patterened grey and black camoflage typish (its no the proper pattern) tracksuit bottoms with a black no zip hoddie and air jordan wolf grey 2014's.

"Hey Sky" he said with a wide smile as he put some deoderant and purfum in his duffel bag.

"hey" I say back, looking at him put his iphone charger in his bag then zipping it up. He put his bag near the door before he came and plopped himself next to me.

"where's Jordan?"

"Right hear" she came out with her clothes on and black timerlands.

"okay you guys ready to go" Reece askes. We nod our heads and grab are bags before heading downstairs. We enter the living room to see a women with ginger hair, green eys and freckles. I'm guessing this is Reece's mom.

"Hey mum" "Hey auntie Diana" Reece and Jordan say. I stand their and smile.

"hey guys, and hi you must Sky, I'm Diana since i know your gonna be here for many years call me mom" She said with a bright smile before coming over to hug me. I finally have a new mom. wo that was easy.

I smile widely at her. She lets go and says "okay lets go" she grabs the car keys off the counter and we make our way to the door. We get in the car and listenn to radio singing along.

We arrive 10 minutes after we arrive at a masive gate which was open. Diana drove through the path which lead to a humongous mansion.

"wow, you guys have a very rich friend" Mommy Diana exclaims, while pulling up a few feet from the house. Me, Jordan and Reece stare at each other with shock and excitement. Know of us knew.
We got out car and quickly made our way to the door and press the bell.

Ding Dong!

The large door opened and there stood a maan in a suit who smiled widely at us.

"Hello and welcome to the party. Liam has been expecting you"

"he has?" Jordan squeaked with glee.

"well considering your the first people to arrive that is his age group, i guess yes." he said shrugging. "well come in and i will lead you to his room, to put your bags down"
We went up the staircase to a long hallway.
"Liam's suit is on the right, please wait there while I fetch him. If you want any brewages they are downstairs in the kitchen" the butler said exiting.

I soaked it the room. It was dark blue and white. He had a mini bar, sofa and gaming system, this room was linked with his bed room where a massive bed laid with a bed side table next to it. He had trophies and sport equipment up on a wall and pictures scattered on the wall next to it. His room was painted white so it seem way bigger than it actually was.
"Wow this room is great" I exclaimed.I know I'd kill for a room like this.

"I wish i had a room like this" Jordan though aloud as she put down her bag on the the sofa. "What do you think Reece?"

" Any teen would want this room." He said bluntly as he plopped himself on the sofa. He took out his phone and swiftly started 'typing' on it. Yhhh he's definitely playing a game.

I quickly dropped my bag near the sofa and made my way toward the sound system. I saw it was Bluetooth so I connected my phone to it and started playing a song. Jordan squealed recognising it. I quickly smirked at her, she bobbed her head to the tune while still looking at Liam's pictures. More like staring

Reece looked up trying to detect where the sound is coming from. "You know he's gonna be here any minute right?" He smirked. What's Liam gonna do about it? I mean it's just music.
I continued to dance slightly to the melody when the door suddenly opened while Justin Bieber No sense was blasting out.
Liam walked through smiling as I quickly turned down the music before examining him. He was wearing a black ralph Lauren tracksuit jacket with the pairing joggers. He looks cute.

"Hey guys, welcome to my home." He said sincerely. "I see you've all made yourselves comfortable" he said mainly indirecting me.
I blushed looking down while i saw a blur brush past me.
"Happy Birthday Liam!!" Jordan shouted shoving his present in his face. He looked startled by the gesture but soon catched on. Reece snickered at the encounter.

"Thanks guys, but you didn't need to get me anything, i already have all i every wanted" he said cockily. No shit.I glanced a reece with a raised eyebrow, he just rolled his eyes.

Liam opened the present an instantly smiled. I glade he liked it. Even though I don't know what it is.

He turned it around to show us. It was collage photo frame shaped like a football. It was pictures of mainly reece, Jordan and Liam in it including some other people, even I was appart f the collage, although it was a picture of just myself, but I was still apart of it. I smiled widely glacing at Reece and he smiled back. He done a good job.

After giving Liam his present more teens came piling in the suit. The room was now full and everyone was buzzing. I started mingling with Jordan to some of our class mates. Mainly about how today is going to be.
Liam anounced we were still waiting for a couple of people. Right then Alexis and her pet Katie came into the room. Alexis was wearing a tight v-neck top with patterned short-shorts. She swayed her hips as she walked passed and sat herself on Liam's arm chair. Jordan shook her head as she watched Alexis pass. "She shouldn't have be invited" she though aloud again. " you know your saying your thoughts right?" I question her.
"Of course" she replied. I shrugged it off and continued listening to the conversation Reece was having with George (just a random person in their class).

Liam came back and everyone hushed. "The game room is now set. So let the party begin!!!" He cheered. Everyone cheered after but he put his hand up to silence them. " the first game will be... Truth or dare, go to the large table if you want to play"he finished before gesturing us to leave the room.
I slightly started to sweat at the thought of the game to come. What have i got myself into.