BOUNUS·1 Take Out Dinner

"This is the place?" Baekhyuns voice was so unenthusiastic. He sighed as he looked at the old abandoned warehouse.

"Xiumin, why is this not the normal place. It looks so sketchy." Replied Chanyeol.

"Well I told you. I bought her off a sketchy source but hopefully it's legit. If it's not we'll just kill them." Sighed Xiumin. They walked up to the large metal doors and laid a knock on them.  Suddenly a hooded man with a ski mask opened it.
"Who are you?" He asked pulling out a gun.
"Guns don't work on us." Laughed Chanyeol.
"But bullets made of dead man's blood will sure hurt, vampires." Scoffed the man. Baekhyun eyed Xiumin and Chanyeol, all of them baring their fangs, and then looked back at the man.
"We're here for our dinner." Smiled Baekhyun. The man shook his hand lead them into the large warehouse. There were quite a few naked girls chained up in cages. All of them had their mouths taped shut and were blindfolded.

"You sure know how to treat a woman." Said Chanyeol sarcastically.
"Yours is over here." Said the man. There was a second door that they were guided through. It lead into a room that had one single cage and 8 armed men guarding it. The bare naked girl inside was thin with smoother skin. She had long black hair. Her wrists and ankles were chained and she was gagged and blindfolded.
"Wait. This is her?! Why is she all gaurded like this?!" Asked Baekhyun.

"She has extremely rich quality blood. Do you want her or not?" The man asked.
"Yes! We want her!" Yelled Xiumin.

The man slid his arm into her cage and injected her with some kind of serum. She immediately fell limp and asleep.
"She's all yours." Said the man as he unlocked the cage. Chanyeol went in to the cage and through the female over his shoulder, long flowing hair falling along his back.

"Ready to go?" Asked Chanyeol to his brothers. The other two nodded and they walked out. Baekhyun popped the trunk to his large black Cadillac Escalade. 
"We're not putting her in there." Said Xiumin as he held Chanyeol back from walking to the trunk. Baekhyun let out a loud sigh.
"When are you going to stop getting attached to the prey. She's food! Nothing more." Explained Baekhyun.
Xiumin glared at the younger and tilted his head.
"I picked this one out. I get to decide where she sits and I say she sits in the car." Demanded Xiumin.

Baekhyun was lower on the totem pole than Xiumin, considering Xiumin was at the very top being the oldest and all. The younger rolled his eyes and unlocked the car.
"Fine. Chanyeol, put the groceries in the car." Sighed Baekhyun as he got in the drivers seat. Chanyeol and Xiumin strapped her into a seat and took off her blindfold to see her beautiful face.
"Damn she's a good looking one." Smirked Chanyeol.
"Yeah. She's way more gorgeous in person." Xiumin replied.

The car ride was silent until the girl woke up. Her eyes shot open and she thrashed around elbowing Xiumin in the face and slipping through her ankle chains.
"FUCK!" yelled the oldest.
"PUT HER TO SLEEP!" yelled Baekhyun, still driving.

Xiumin put his hand on her forehead and a burst of red energy traveled from his hand to her head, making her immediately fall asleep.

"That's why the dinner goes in the trunk, Xiumin." Said Baekhyun through his teeth.

They finally arrived at the mansion and all the others were asleep. Chanyeol and Xiumin began to take the girl out of the car when Baekhyun took her from them.
"I'll take it from here." Commanded Baekhyun. Chanyeol submissively stood aside and rubbed Xiumin's shoulder, obviously noticing his rage.
Baekhyun carried her bridal style to a large room. Locking the door behind him, he laid her gently on the bed and snapped all of her chains. The scent of her blood filled his head and body. His hands gripped onto her neck lightly and his lips trailed along her veins.

"Say goodbye to those sweet memories." He cooed in her ear. With one simple touch to the back of her neck they were gone. All of her memories of family, friends, and experiences. The only thing left was her name and age. Eyes still closed, he let his fingers rub through her hair.

"You have no idea what kind of torture you're about to go through." Whispered Baekhyun in a smooth tone, a smile creeping on his face.