Who's The Interested Now?

"Teenagers scare the living shit out of me. They can care less as long as someone'll bleed." -My Chemical Romance

Who's Interested Now?- Chapter 2

Rosie ♕

"Well, well, well hello there. I'm Aiden," he smirked," you must be?"

"Uninterested."

"Uninterested? Sweetcheeks look at me, all you need is one glance."

  I looked at him, and boy was he right. He was hot. Like super hot. But on the other hand, he still made a pretty bad first impression, acting cocky is a major turn off.

"You may be hot, but your  impression is so pretty bad. So, I'm still uninterested."

"We'll see about that. Just you wait, roomie," he winked and walked down the hall into a room.

  Wait. Roomie? He is the other guy that I am rooming with? Great. My time here will be great. Note the sarcasm.

   I head to my room to get ready for the meeting in a hour. The counselors wanted to tell everybody the rules and such. Apparently they have a surprise for us, and it's the first year they are trying this surprise.

I grabbed my clothes and towel and head to my bathroom, I did my usual routine; I shaved, washed my hair and washed my body. I got out and pulled on my shorts and flowy tank top and went to grab my blow dryer. I dried my hair, slipped on my shoes and went out of my room, only to run into that guy who was making out with his girlfriend earlier.

"Um, who are you," he asked narrowing his eyes at me.

"Seeing as I just walked out of that room, it's obvious that I am your roommate."

He mumbled something under his breath while walking away from and headed towards the front door with me behind him. The place where the meeting is being held at is huge it's like a high school theatre, only slightly bigger. I looked around examining the other people who are here. All I see are clicks, the pretty ones, the nerds, the normal and his group. By his, I mean Aiden's group. I wonder how they didn't get put together in a cabin if they are so much alike. We got grouped by the categories we chose. For example, Science, Math, English, Music/Arts, Government, and Dance. Everyone in each cabin have at least chosen two of those categories. I chose dance, science and music and arts. I wonder what Aiden chose?

I was starting to ponder on what he chose before I heard someone say,"excuse me," through the microphone. Apparently I was the only one who heard that. Given that I am right next to the speaker. After a few more 'excuse me' and 'can I have your attention', I got up on stage and took the microphone and shouted," Hey! You all shut up," that surely got their attention. I faced the girl, smiled and handed her the microphone.

"Um, thank you."

"No problem at all," I smiled as she handed the microphone to the head counselor, Abbey Stevens.

"Alright everybody! Welcome to NLLSC! I am Head Counselor Abbey Stevens. As you already know you will be here for about a month and a half. In this month and a half you will be teaching and learning from other students. Yes, you will be the teacher. This is a new program we are starting this year as a test! How this works is, once you return your dorms, in you cabin mailbox you will find four envelopes. In the envelope there will be your schedule. Now, the schedule will contain classes you will be teaching and learning from. Some of you Will just be learning, some of you will just be teaching and some of will be doing both. There are only a hand few of of teachers. Out of 400 of you only about 50 of you are teaching. It really was a difficult decision, but we only chose the best of the best, based on academic, physical, and social interactions. Also, on your your schedule it will show next to the class and what time that class is, the teacher of that class. Tomorrow will be a class day, but only for introduction. You will have classes almost everyday. They will start at nine in the morning and run until 4 in the afternoon. After that you are free to whatever you please. All Fridays are half days and you are off on Saturdays.

  Now, to explain why the people who are in your cabin are in there. Everybody in your cabin has chosen 2 or more of the same subject you have chosen. So, this gives you and your room mate something to talk about.

  Next on the agenda is, the annual NLLSC Talent Show. Yes, a talent show. It will be held on the last week on that Friday and Saturday. Friday will be an 'audtion' day and Saturday is for the Top 5. Details on the NLLSC Talent Show will be included with your schedules.

Well that wraps this up. After you get your schedules feel free to find out where your classes are and teachers, feel free to use the key in the envelope to look in your classroom and start planning! Those who are teacher will have a list of people who are in your class. I hope you have fun here at NLLSC!"

After she had finished, I decided not to get up just year until everybody is out. I really hope I got that teaching position.

I thought about the talent show, I think I am going to do it. I could put together a crew with the people in the dance classes or you can go solo. Nah, I thought. I really don't want to do a solo performance.

The theatre had already cleared out, so I got up and headed back to my cabin. Once I got there I opened the mailbox and took my envelope out and went straight towards my room. I sat down on my bed and opened my envelope. I took out my schedule and opened it. I got the teaching position. The corners of my lips lifted up into a grin. I ran out of my room with the key and schedule in hand, and ran to where the class rooms are located.

After searching for about five minutes I found the dance room, the grin still on my face. I unlocked the door and turned on the lights. I looked around the room. It had everything I wish I had at home. It had a stereo, mirrors lining the wall with ballet bars, and stretching and turning boards on the corner.  As I looked around I saw a door and went towards it. I opened the door and found a small locker room. I went back out and opened two more doors finding another locker room and a closet full of dance clothes. I opened the last door and was surprised to find a small office with a desk and a little stack of papers on it.

I went to the desk and sat on the chair, picking up the papers.This must be the class roster. I scanned down, as I read one name my grin slowly faded into a frown as I read the name.

Aiden-freaking-Smith is in my class. He dances? He does not seem like the type to dance.

I had absolutely no idea. I am so going to talk to him.

Who's interested now?

Chapter Status

✗ Unedited

✓ Spell Checked

what it do homies✌

new chapter whhhhaaaaattttt

sorry for the late update.... I had writer's block for a couple days... this really more of a filler and a little bit. about the camp. i'll try to update sooner. update days will most like be once a week. there is not a specific day, but just know there will be a new chapter up every week, unless I say other wise..

so I made a Facebook page... go check it and like it! the name is on my page along with my Twitter, Ask.Fm, Instagram and e-mail. look at me go, trying to be social and all.

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

Next Update: 100 reads

Thanks

    ~Sarah Xx

p.s the song qoutes may or may not relate to the chapter, but to book itself. think of it as foreshadowing;)