pro

Lucy's pov

I stumbled up my driveway and towards the sliding glass doors that led to the suite, but before i could get there i bumped into something hard.

I stumbled back a bit mumbling to myself while five laughing voices filled my ears.

"Did I come to the right house?" I asked them.

"I don't know love."

I looked up at the house and sure enough it was mine. Then i looked back at the five guys in front of me.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them

"Uh our car broke down and we really need a place to stay for the night..." one that looked like Justin Bieber, i walked towards him and put my hands on his face squishing it together and back and forth.

"Holy shit your Justin Bieber!" I yelled at him.

The other four guys were on the ground rolling with laughter by now.

"No im not, sorry love."

"Whats your name, beautiful?" A blond one asked.

"NIALL!" All four other guys screamed at his flirting with me.

I proceed to move my hands from not-Justin's face and put them one his, squishing his cheeks together and examining him carefully. Well as carefully as i can in my drunken state.

The guys started laughing again and i pouted at them, keeping my hands in the blond guy in front of me.

"Why are you guys laughing at me?" I asked them still pouting.

"Bloody hell, your completely smashed." I a curly one said and i imidiatly moved my hands to his curls suddenly very intrigued by them.

The were so bouncy!

I took the tip of one in my fingers and pulled it then let it loose and started laughing as i bounced up and down on his head.

"Should we take her inside?" Another one said and I moved over to him and stood in front of him and staring at him tilting my head back and forth before snapping my fingers in an "ah-ha" moment.

He looked at me curiously and i sighed.

"Nope lost it." I said because i genuinely can't remember what i was going to say.

I looked at the last boy and he faked locking his lips, but when he through away the key i freaked out. What if he couldn't find it again?

"No! You'll never be able to speak again! We have to find the key!" I shouted then ran to where he through it and started looking.

"Got it!" I said and stood up running over to him and pretending to unlock his mouth and un zip it.

They all broke into fits of laughter.

"What's so funny? I was doing a good dead! Oooo i should write up my volunteer hours! You know cause i volunteered to help you unlock your mouth!" I said to him, which made them laugh harder.

I remembered there question from early and shrugged, "sure, my parents won't be home for another week." I said walking past them and into the suite then out that door and down the hall to my bedroom, collapsing on my bed.

-----------------------------------

So uh first fanfic.... dont hate me if i get things wrong.... most chapters will be longer i just wanted to get an explanation out there.....

So enjoy...

-