chapter 1

Lucy pov.

I rolled over and snuggled deeper into his chest.

Wait his chest.

Who's his?

My eyes snapped open and i sat up looking at the smiling Harry Styles then turning and looking at the smiling Niall Horan. Both in my bed on either sighed of me, and on either side of them Liam Payne, and Zyan Malik. Even Louis popped his head up off the floor to smile at me.

"Huh, one direction is in my bed with me." I said before lieing back down on my bed with a blanket over my head and trying to fall back to sleep as they chuckled at me.

Wait.

A.

Minute.

I sat up again the blanket draping over my face, "one directions in my bed." I said taking the blanket away from my face," why are you guys in my bed?" I asked.

They all started laughing at me as my alarm started playing.

It was there song, "Up All Night".

I went to turn it off but stopped instantly when i realised they were all singing along to the song.

When it finished i picked up my tablet and tapped the snooze button. Then checked my email.

When i finished i looked up and they were all looking at me with confused expressions on there faces.

"What?" I asked them

"Why aren't you screaming? Your obviously a fan..." Harry asked me looking genuinely confused.

"Because im not a freaking five year old. Yeah i like your music and no shit your hot, but your just like every other teenage guy. Minusing the fact your famous of course." I said and they all smiled at me.

"That's really cool of you." Niall said and i smiled at him.

"You think were hot?" Harry added and i just laughed

"What time is it by the way? And how did you guys get in my house?" I said when i stopped laughing.

"Uh its 12 and you said we could stay here cause our car broke down, and there's not really any hotels around here." Liam explained and i nodded

''Oh makes sense." I said, i would do something like that.

"Oh and we took this..." Louis said handing me his iPhone.

So that's how i ended up siting in the middle of my bed with one direction watching a video of myself drunk out side my house yelling at Liam that he was Justin Bieber, squishing Niall's face together, laughing at Harry's curls, forgetting what i was going to say to Louis, and finding an imaginary key for Zyan.

Wow i had a fun night.

I laughed with them as we watched it over and over again.

"Did i seriously do that?" I asked after we had finished watching it for the tenth time.

They all nodded there heads and started laughing again.

"So... how long do you think you'll be staying at my house?" I asked them and they all shrugged.

"It might be a couple days, if that all right." Liam said

I nodded, "if you guys buy the food." I said laughing.

They all nodded again, "only fair." Niall said laughing with me.

''So how old are you?" Harry asked when we had stopped laughing.