11:11

"it's 11:11" sooyoung mentioned while looking down at me. she had her arms wrapped around me, and i was leaning against her while laying on her hammock outside. we had been cuddling like this all under a fluffy blanket as the fire pit created an orange glow to our faces.

"make a wish" she continued, whispering into my ear that time. my spine froze despite the fact that there was so much heat between the two of us.

"but i can't" i began, turning my head towards hers, which was in a downward position.

"why not?" she asked, adding a fake pout.

i brought my head up slightly to reach her lips and applied a small kiss to them.

"because my wish already came true"

"can you tell me what that wish was?" she continued, quirking her head to the side with desperation.

"to be with you"

she hugged me tighter as i cherished it all. it was more then just a compliment or holding hands; it was the fact that i now know that she loves me back that made me want to cherish and treasure everything even more.

"well my wish hasn't come true yet, but i can only hope by wishing right now," sooyoung began as i felt her eyes look down on me.

"what's your wish?"

"i wish for us to be together forever" she concluded as i shifted my head in order to look at her beautiful face.

"well that should already be checked off your bucket list because i know that we will," i contradicted, slyly smiling towards her face in which look down upon me.

"oh really?" sooyoung argued with a smug look.

"yes of co-" i began until sooyoung interrupted me with one of the sweetest kisses of them all. i changed my position so i can get more comfortable and my stomach began growing with butterflies of all kinds.

"i love you kim yerim"

"i love you so much more park sooyoung"

——————❀——————

thank you so much for reading! this was sort of cliché lol but i was bored and wrote this joyri fic! cause! joyri! is! mwah! so! cute!

this was sort of inspired by taeyeons 11:11 but not really in the sense. i got the idea of basing it off of wishing on 11:11 and all that, but the lyrics to taeyeons song are about heart break and getting over someone, so i didn't think it was fitting to put into the description of the story.

but thanks so much again! 💕

stay tuned for more stories xoxo (and sorry for the long wait, i have school now ooopss)

-mnm