1

"Aunty! Get up! Get up!" "Get up! Get up!"I awake to the jumping on my bed. I open my eye just enough to see Mackenzie and Charlie jumping on my bed. I reach out pulling them.into me before tickling them. As they scream and laugh hysterically. "Meeting in five"Maya says I'm coming on my door. "There better be breakfast"I say "Got you covered"Nick yells"Ew he made fish last time he was in charge"Mackenzie says making me laugh"You better go check on that while I get dressed"I say to the girls.

"There's been a move of Sentinel Service Agents near the old Wal-Mart. Which is getting close. We're going to need to get them to move. I'm thinking we get some activity going about 50 miles north of there wait tell they show then get out as quick as we can. Leave no trace."Maya looks at us all"Lucas,Ryan, and I will make a scene to get them to come. Nick, Louise,and Heath will be there for back up. Anna, Ember, and Ashton will be our get away and Alexis will be  there for any medical or healing along with being our get away driver."She continues."What about us?"Lucy questions indicating to the younger girls and Violet"You know the rules no one under 14 on missions. And violet prefers to stay back with you all."Ryan replies. "Says the guy with no powers"Raven says annoyed. "We have fought Sentinle Services before. That's how Louise and I are alive. That's how all of us are alive"Lucy says. "We know you have. We know you fought for your lives. You don't need to do that anymore. You need to protect yourselves. Here. We have Ryan's back. Just like you all have each others. We need a team to protect our home. That is your job protect this place so we have somewhere to come back too"Maya finally gets in the conversation. "Trust me you want to protect this place. You want a home to come back too."I say. Making them stop arguing.

---

I sat in the van waiting for the signal. The thunder roared as Lucas started the storm. Then the van shakes as the explosion happens underground the storm raging on sending lightning in all directions. That's when the gunshots ring out making me quickly turn on the van and anxiously wait for the sight of my new found friends. Suddenly the buildings door flus open filling the air with smoke. Maya stands shooting inside while Ryan runs out hands over his head. A person in all black riot gear comes pointing a gun directly at Ryan who frees like a deer in headlights. I jump out pistol in hand and shoot the guys hand making the fun fall to the ground. "Damnnn Lexi that was hot"It was Heath's voice making me laugh. "Isn't this your job?"I question. "Watch out!"a man's voice yells making Heath push me back into the van as a teenage boy with black hair and a very chiseled jaw line falls out of no where and starts shooting at the sentinel service agents. In a blur everyone was running to the van the boy and Heath covering them suddenly there were four new faces and as the door was shutting. A final gun shot rang out. "Fuck"It was Heath I spin around in my seat. "Are you okay?"I panic seeing the bullet hole so close to his heart. "What the fuck are you doing? Drive!"The black haired boy yells at me. Then I hit the gas speeding off"I don't know who the fuck you are, but that's Charles Xavier's daughter speak to her like that again and I'll kill you."Mama's voice was tense and I knew she could snap at any minute ecspecially with her brother being shot. "Well Charles Xavier sent us, princess"One of the new faces spoke. Maya was fuming at her words "Everyone shut the he'll up. Is Heath even alive?"Ember asks. They all turn to him and I nervously look in the mirror there wasn't that much blood, but he was passed out.