Extended Summary

When Samantha Dixon posted an ad on Craigslist for a roommate to help pay the rent of her crappy apartment in San Francisco, she had anticipated all the weird responses she got. It was just a part of advertising her home to strangers, and if she'd had any other way, she would have already done it. So when a response came through that was normal, she rejoiced.

The man was an ex-con, but as someone with a not so great past herself, Samantha was in no place to judge. When she met Scott Lang in person, he struck her as a normal guy just trying to get by after being released from prison. All he wanted was to make enough money so that he could start paying child support and be allowed to see his daughter. And okay, yeah, the guy was a little weird, but it wasn't the same weird as the other people who'd responded to her ad. Scott was weird in an endearing sort of way.

The two of them instantly get along and a friendship starts up between the two roommates. So it is because of this that Samantha can barely believe it when Scott drags her into the middle of a war between a millionaire with an iconic name that was pushed out of his own company and the man who had once been his protege that took his place.

And there's the shrinking thing. She can't forget the shrinking thing.

CAST

Gabriella Wilde as Samantha Dixon

❝Does he know that he doesn't actually live here?❞

Paul Rudd as Scott Lang

❝Hi, I'm Scott.❞

Other MCU Actors as Their Characters

Disclaimer: I do not own Ant-Man/Scott Lang or any other Marvel characters that may appear, they belong to Marvel. I do, however, own Samantha Dixon and this plot and how I fit her into the MCU. Got a problem with that? That's unfortunate for you.