15| trump

It's that time, folks. It's time we have the talk.

I don't like Trump because he as a person sucks and is disgusting. He's nasty and he's honestly a big idiot. For the love of god, someone please childlock his phone and delete Twitter!

But, I think it's refreshing to have someone that's not a politician in the office. His policies have helped all Americans grow financially. Black unemployment is the lowest it's ever been, Trump is actually addressing the drug crisis, he's doing a lot for veterans and he's making our country safer by actually doing something about illegal gang members (like MS-13) and is taking steps to take down ISIS.

Before someone goes off telling me how Trump going crazy with the missiles is bad, I suggest that you read Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. It shows a very horrifying account of what radical Islam does to the people over there, how it holds everyone in a state of terror. Contrary to what some might believe, not all Muslims in the Middle East are radical. Most aren't. They're just so horrified of ISIS or the Taliban or radical Muslims in general that they live in fear. It's insane over there and no one should go through that. I literally can't describe it, I wouldn't do it justice. Just try and read an account of a Muslim women from the Middle East, that crap is insane.

Anyways, back to Trump.

He's a nasty person but what I hate more than Trump's person is when people compare Trump to dictators and murderers like Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, and Mao Zedong. Don't do that shit, it's not funny. They all slaughtered millions of people and comparing them to Trump is so wrong on so many levels. It's just disgusting.

Trump is a bad person, I know and I hate that. But, if people could get over his personality and stop making a fuss over things, maybe more people would realize that Trump actually hasn't been bad for America, besides the fact that liberals hate him so much that the country is torn into a violent divide between liberals and conservatives. Sigh. We'll talk about that later.